Firewire Cables: Introduction
- Firewire cables are largely used to connect devices that have integrated firewire ports. Firewire is an I/O interface standard designed by Apple, Inc. to provide high data transfer speeds.
- Firewire cables is a part of the quickest serial technology designed for connecting a computer to a peripheral device or for connecting devices with one another by using a particular cable design assembly
- Various firewire cable design assemblies available in the market are: 4-pin to 4-pin, 4-pin to 6-pin, 4-pin to 9-pin, 6-pin to 6-pin, 9-pin to 9-pin, and 9-pin to 6-pin. These design assemblies are used to connect external hard drives, computer monitors, DVD decoders, and digital camcorders.
- Furthermore, firewire cables are capable of providing data transfer at a rate as high as that offered by a USB 2.0 cable. This advantage of firewire cables over USB cables also offers a reliable, simple, and economical connection.
- Firewire cables are also known as IEEE 1394 cable, DV cable, and I. Link cable
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Firewire Cables Market
- Growing use of consumer electronics devices such as cameras, scanners, laptops, and memory storage devices worldwide is a key factor driving the adoption of firewire cables during the forecast period
Consumer Electronics Segment to Witness Significant Growth
- Among end-use industries, the global firewire cables market can be segmented into automotive, industrial, consumer electronics, data/communications, and medical devices
- The consumer electronics segment is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, owing to high adoption of firewire cables in multiple applications such as camcorders, scanners, printers, DVD players, set-top boxes, computer monitors, audio video receivers, hard drives, and audio recording devices
- Owing to the above-mentioned factors, the consumer electronics segment is likely to witness significant growth during the forecast period
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Firewire Cables Market
- In terms of region, the global firewire cables market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The firewire cables market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to presence of a large number of cable manufacturers and continuously rising demand for consumer electronics devices in the region.
- The firewire cables market in North America and Europe is likely to witness stagnant growth between 2019 and 2027. The market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to witness sluggish growth during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Firewire Cables Market
The global firewire cables market was highly fragmented in 2018, with a large number of manufacturers accounting for a major market share. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on designing of more advanced products in order to meet the rising demand for firewire cables in the consumer electronics industry. Moreover, manufacturers are increasing their investments in research and development activities for the development of more user-friendly and reliable products with high data transfer capacity.
Key players operating in the global firewire cables market are:
- Phoenix Contact (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- CnC Tech, LLC
- Tripp Lite
- Luxshare Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Cablek industries
- Apple Inc.
- Cables Direct Limited
- Johnson Components and Equipment Co., Ltd
Global Firewire Cables Market: Research Scope
Global Firewire Cables Market, by Type
- Firewire Cable 400
- Firewire Cable 800
Global Firewire Cables Market, by Connector Type
- 4 Pin
- 6 Pin
- 9 Pin
Global Firewire Cables Market, by End-user
- Consumer Electronics
- Digital Camcorders
- Storage Devices
- Medical Devices
Global Firewire Cables Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.