Fire Resistant Mortar Market: An Easy and Safe Solution
- Fire resistance is a property of materials or their assemblies, which prevents or retards the passage of excessive heat, hot gases, or flames
- Fire resistance of materials is measured in terms of fire resistance rating. Fire resistance rating is typically determined by measuring the ability of a passive fire protection material or material assembly to withstand a standard fire resistance test.
- A fire resistant mortar is a workable paste that dries to bind building blocks in various forms, which is used to prevent transfer of excessive heat; avoid fire accidents; and stop fire from further spreading
- The three important properties of fire resistant mortars are workability, bonding, and compressive strength. Workability implies that a fire resistant mortar spreads easily. Bonding implies that it offers strong bonding with the mixture. Compressive strength implies that a fire resistant mortar acts as a primary force of bonding.
Key Drivers of Global Fire Resistant Mortar Market
- Growth of the global fire resistant mortar market can be attributed to rising number of fire safety regulations, growth of the global construction industry, and increase in steel consumption globally. The market is likely to continue to witness significant growth in the near future, as fire resistant mortars have the ability to partially replace traditional construction materials such as sealants, putty, and coating sprays.
- Growth of the global retail industry is likely to have a significant positive impact on the commercial application segment of the global fire resistant mortar market during the forecast period
- From the safety point of view, fire resistant materials delay the spread of flames, toxic fumes, and smoke and provide people with the much-required time to evacuate the premises. This also gives fire engines and personnel added time to carry out rescue operations.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Global Fire Resistant Mortar Market, by Application
- Commercial construction is expected to be the leading application segment of the global fire resistant mortar market during the forecast period. It is also expected to be the most rapidly expanding segment from 2019 to 2027, owing to increasing number of fire safety regulations and implementation of strict building codes during construction of offices, shopping centers, malls, hospitals, colleges, schools, universities, and hotels.
- Developing economies, such as Brazil and India, are projected to offer immense opportunities for various players operating in the fire resistant mortar market during the forecast period
- The thriving industrial sector and rapidly growing urbanization in developed as well as developing countries are expected to create significant opportunities for the global fire resistant mortar market in the next few years
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Market for Fire Resistant Mortars
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a major share of the global market in the next few years, owing to increasing disposable income and growing awareness among people in the region. Rapid growth in population in countries such as China and India and increasing industrial activities led by favorable initiatives by governments are likely to drive the market in Asia Pacific in the next few years.
- The market in Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a rapid rate from 2019 to 2027, due to increasing construction of skyscrapers and high-rise buildings in countries across the region
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global fire resistant mortar market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- Sika AG
- BASF SE
- Hilti Group
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Rolf Kuhn GmbH
- Specified Technologies Inc.
Global Fire Resistant Mortar Market: Research Scope
Global Fire Resistant Mortar Market, by Type
- Sealants & Fillers
- Preformed Devices
- Cast-in Devices
Global Fire Resistant Mortar Market, by End-use Industry
Global Fire Resistant Mortar Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.