Fire Resistant Mortar Market: An Easy and Safe Solution
- Fire resistance is a property of materials or their assemblies, which prevents or retards the passage of excessive heat, hot gases, or flames
- Fire resistance of materials is measured in terms of fire resistance rating. Fire resistance rating is typically determined by measuring the ability of a passive fire protection material or material assembly to withstand a standard fire resistance test.
- A fire resistant mortar is a workable paste that dries to bind building blocks in various forms, which is used to prevent transfer of excessive heat; avoid fire accidents; and stop fire from further spreading
- The three important properties of fire resistant mortars are workability, bonding, and compressive strength. Workability implies that a fire resistant mortar spreads easily. Bonding implies that it offers strong bonding with the mixture. Compressive strength implies that a fire resistant mortar acts as a primary force of bonding.
Key Drivers of Global Fire Resistant Mortar Market
- Growth of the global fire resistant mortar market can be attributed to rising number of fire safety regulations, growth of the global construction industry, and increase in steel consumption globally. The market is likely to continue to witness significant growth in the near future, as fire resistant mortars have the ability to partially replace traditional construction materials such as sealants, putty, and coating sprays.
- Growth of the global retail industry is likely to have a significant positive impact on the commercial application segment of the global fire resistant mortar market during the forecast period
- From the safety point of view, fire resistant materials delay the spread of flames, toxic fumes, and smoke and provide people with the much-required time to evacuate the premises. This also gives fire engines and personnel added time to carry out rescue operations.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Global Fire Resistant Mortar Market, by Application
- Commercial construction is expected to be the leading application segment of the global fire resistant mortar market during the forecast period. It is also expected to be the most rapidly expanding segment from 2019 to 2027, owing to increasing number of fire safety regulations and implementation of strict building codes during construction of offices, shopping centers, malls, hospitals, colleges, schools, universities, and hotels.
- Developing economies, such as Brazil and India, are projected to offer immense opportunities for various players operating in the fire resistant mortar market during the forecast period
- The thriving industrial sector and rapidly growing urbanization in developed as well as developing countries are expected to create significant opportunities for the global fire resistant mortar market in the next few years
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Market for Fire Resistant Mortars
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a major share of the global market in the next few years, owing to increasing disposable income and growing awareness among people in the region. Rapid growth in population in countries such as China and India and increasing industrial activities led by favorable initiatives by governments are likely to drive the market in Asia Pacific in the next few years.
- The market in Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a rapid rate from 2019 to 2027, due to increasing construction of skyscrapers and high-rise buildings in countries across the region
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global fire resistant mortar market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- Sika AG
- BASF SE
- Hilti Group
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Rolf Kuhn GmbH
- Specified Technologies Inc.
Global Fire Resistant Mortar Market: Research Scope
Global Fire Resistant Mortar Market, by Type
- Sealants & Fillers
- Preformed Devices
- Cast-in Devices
Global Fire Resistant Mortar Market, by End-use Industry
Global Fire Resistant Mortar Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.