Emergency Lighting Battery Market: Overview
- Emergency light is a backup lighting device that powers on by itself when the main power supply is cut and normal light falls. It is battery operated.
- The loss of the main power supply can be due to a fire or power cut and failing of normal lighting supplies
- Nowadays, most of the new buildings are equipped with emergency lighting. Increase in adoption of LED and various combinations of emergency lightings with esthetic lightings have boosted the demand for emergency lighting. Rise in demand for emergency lighting is anticipated to boost the emergency lighting battery market in the near future.
- Emergency lighting battery is charged by on-grid electricity. However, renewable sources of energy, such as solar energy, are also used to charge these batteries.
- Increase in implementation of smart technologies in the lighting industry is also augmenting the emergency lighting battery market
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Emergency Lighting Battery Market report
Key Drivers of Global Emergency Lighting Battery Market
- Demand for emergency lighting battery has been increasing owing to the rise in number of construction projects and technological advancements in the lighting industry. Regulatory bodies of various countries are focusing on building world-class infrastructure to attract foreign investments in their respective countries. In 2015, the Government of India announced plans to develop 100 smart cities in the country over the next five years.
Emergency Lighting Battery Market: Key Development
- Legrand, a specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructure, has introduced new emergency lighting luminaires with the latest lithium-ion battery technology. The LIION range is specifically designed and manufactured in Australia to suit Australian and New Zealand conditions. With operational lifespan of up to 10 years, the new emergency lighting luminaires would deliver battery life far beyond the expected lifespan of the traditional NiCd/lead-acid batteries.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Emergency Lighting Battery Market
- Based on region, the global emergency lighting battery market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global emergency lighting battery market in 2019, due to the increase in construction of commercial and residential buildings in the U.S. Rise in focus of the U.S. Government on energy efficient lighting in buildings; and implementation of strict safety norms pertaining to installation of emergency lights in commercial buildings in the country are driving the market in the U.S.
- Europe is anticipated to hold major share of the global emergency lighting battery market during the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a highly attractive region of the global emergency lighting battery market during the forecast period. The region is investing significantly in smart cities and smart homes. Government bodies in India, Japan, and China are also promoting the use of LED lights.
- The emergency lighting battery market in Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a healthy pace during the forecast period. Some countries in the region have good infrastructure facilities and are developing at good pace. This is likely to boost the market in Middle East & Africa.
- The emergency lighting battery market in Latin America is expected to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Emergency Lighting Battery Market
Key Players Operating in Emergency Lighting Battery Market
Leading companies operating in the global emergency lighting battery market include:
- Osram Licht AG
- Signify Holding
- Acuity Brand Inc.
- Syska LED Lights Pvt Ltd
- Daisalux S.A.U.
- Eaton Corporation plc
- Zumtobel Group AG
- Schneider Electric SE
- Hubbell Incorporated
Global Emergency Lighting Battery Market: Research Scope
Global Emergency Lighting Battery Market, by Power System
Global Emergency Lighting Battery Market, by Battery Type
- Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd)
- Nickel-metal Hydride (Ni-MH)
- Lithium-ion (Li-ion)
Global Emergency Lighting Battery Market, by Light Source
- Light Emitting Diode (LED)
- Others (High Intensity Discharge [HID], Cold Cathode, and Halogen Lamps)
Global Emergency Lighting Battery Market, by Application
Global Emergency Lighting Battery Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.