Electrical Rubber Insulated Gloves Market: Introduction
- Electrical rubber insulated gloves are highly protective personal hand protection gloves for workers to protect them from electric shocks. The gloves are made from highest quality and dielectric natural rubber which ensures protection from all kinds of electrical hazards. The rubber which is used to make these gloves offers unique benefits i.e. higher puncture resistance, flexible for different hand sizes, higher operating life, and they are non-deforming. Therefore, the market for electrical rubber insulated gloves is expected to generate higher demand compared to other electrical safety gloves during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Electrical Rubber Insulated Gloves Market
- Electrical rubber insulated gloves are specially designed gloves and are made from highest quality rubber, which offers protection from shocks and burn. On the other hand, electrical safety gloves too are made of rubber but does not guarantee safety against burns. Furthermore, electrical safety gloves are deforming and have less operating life. The greater benefits attached to electrical rubber insulated gloves is likely to drive their demand during the forecast period.
- Electricians and workers working in electric manufacturing companies are becoming aware about the threats of not wearing gloves. Awareness among electricians and workers about the benefits of using electrical rubber insulated gloves is expected to fuel the demand for the product. Thus, manufacturers have an opportunity to cater to the rising demand as it is expected that demand will rise further because these gloves are even used by people working in the mechanical sector in order to avoid the risks associated with leather protector gloves.
- Electrical rubber insulated gloves require to be tested daily (air leak test, visual inspection), and undergo half yearly dielectric testing in order to confirm that they are safe. The regular inspection every day before its use might be a restraining factor for the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Electrical Rubber Insulated Gloves Market
- In terms of region, the electrical rubber insulated gloves market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the leading region for electrical rubber insulated gloves in terms of demand globally during the forecast period. Rising industrialization in Asia Pacific is expected to boost the demand for electrical rubber insulated gloves from various industries. These gloves find major use in automotive, construction, electrical and electronics, and telecommunication industry, and Asia Pacific being the biggest manufacturing hub, the region will hold the major global share based on demand.
Key Players Operating in the Global Electrical Rubber Insulated Gloves Market
- Cementex Products, Inc.
- Dipped Products PLC
- GB Industries Sdn Bhd. (NOVAX)
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Magid Glove & Safety Manufacturing Company LLC
- Specialized Force Pty Ltd.
- Unique Safety Services
Global Electrical Rubber Insulated Gloves Market: Research Scope
Global Electrical Rubber Insulated Gloves Market, by Class
- 00 (500V AC | 750V DC)
- 0 (1000V AC | 1500V DC)
- 1 (7500V AC | 11250V DC)
- 2 (17000V AC | 25500V DC)
- 3 (26500V AC | 39750V DC)
- 4 (36000V AC | 54000V DC)
Global Electrical Rubber Insulated Gloves Market, by Type
- Type I – Non-resistant to ozone
- Type II - Resistant to ozone
Global Electrical Rubber Insulated Gloves Market, by Glove Length
- Up to 9 inches
- 9 inches to 11 inches
- 11 inches to 13 inches
- More than 13 inches
Global Electrical Rubber Insulated Gloves Market, by Cuff Style
Global Electrical Rubber Insulated Gloves Market, by Application
- Electrical and Electronics Industry
- Public Utilities Industry
- Telecommunications Industry
- Others (Automotive Industry, etc.)
Global Electrical Rubber Insulated Gloves Market, by Price
Global Electrical Rubber Insulated Gloves Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company owned websites
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Electrical Rubber Insulated Gloves Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.