Distributed Operating System Market - Introduction
- A distributed operating system is a software which is a collection of distinct computational nodes that are networked, independent, and communicating in order to perform certain operations
- The distributed operating system manages the jobs that are serviced by multiple processing units. Every distinct node holds a precise software subset of the global collective operating system. Each subset is a composite of two distinct service provisions.
- The first subset is a universal kernel, also called as microkernel, which directly controls the hardware associated with that node. Second subset is the high level assembly of components for system management that coordinate the node's collaborative and individual activities. These mechanisms abstract microkernel functions and facilitate user applications.
Need of Multiprocessing in Computing Drives Distributed Operating System Market
- Need of multiprocessing is necessary for faster and advanced computing. Faster system management and task management can be achieved with the help of distributed operating system.
- Distributed operating system assures process management and resource management in case of multiple threads or tasks in process
- Easy inter process communication (IPC) can be achieved with distributed operating system. Reliability, availability, and high performance are assured by the distributed operating system.
- Synchronization of multiple parallel tasks that are assigned by the system for processing is also done by the distributed operating system.
- Flexibility of time and resources assigned for the computation of task can be taken care of with the distributed operating system
- Failure can be detected easily with distributed operating system
- The distributed operating system can be deployed on cloud as well on-premise. This makes the processing flexible as per the user requirement.
- Sharing of resources becomes easier when distributed operating system is used as it offers assigning of the resources according to the priority of the task while multiple tasks are running in parallel
Need of Faster Computing Drives Distributed Operating System Market
- Faster computing is required in any system these days
- The multi-tasking systems often need a system that processes tasks or threads faster based on the priority. All the systems these days have distributed operating systems as faster processing and computing is need of the hour.
- Hence, this is expected to drive the distributed operating system market during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Distributed Operating System Market
- The global distributed system market can be segmented into South America, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to account for major share of the global distributed operating system market during the forecast period, due to advancements in technology and need of higher processing and computation in the region
- The major shareholder, the U.S., results in rising share of North America in the distributed operating system market
Global Distributed Operating System Market - Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Distributed Operating System Market
- Red Hat
- Core OS
- Hadean Supercomputing Ltd.
- Penguin Computing
- Nimbix, Inc.
- Adaptive Computing Enterprises, Inc.
- SoftLayer Technologies, Inc.
Global Distributed Operating System Market: Research Scope
Global Distributed Operating System Market, by Type
- Cloud Operating System
- Container Operating System
Global Distributed Operating System Market, by System Type
Global Distributed Operating System Market, by Kernel type
- Micro Kernel
- Monolithic Kernel
- Hybrid Kernel
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Distributed Operating System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.