Dielectric Gel Market: Overview
- Dielectric gel is a polymer-based dielectric material. It is a heat curing gel used for encapsulating, potting, and protecting various materials in the electronics industry.
- Dielectric gel offers stress relief, flexibility, high stretchability, low mechanical hysteresis, and excellent dielectric properties
- Dielectric gel is used for protecting, coating, encapsulating, and sealing various electronic devices with delicate components
- Dielectric gel is used in a wide range of applications, including sensors, flexible electronics, electrocaloric cooling, optics, flexible touchscreen panels, soft robotics, and biomimetic
Efficient and Superior Properties of Dielectric Gel Boosting Global Dielectric Gel Market
- Increase in application of dielectric gel for coating, encapsulating, and sealing of electronic devices is a key factor that is driving the global dielectric gel market. Dielectric gel is extensively employed in the electrical & electronics industry for several applications such as LED lighting and automotive electronics.
- Rise in demand for electrical & electronics in emerging economies, including China, India, and Brazil, is expected to offer significant opportunities to the global dielectric gel market during the forecast period
- Volatility in prices of raw materials is estimated to restrain the market during the forecast period
- The dielectric gel market is facing supply-demand shortages due to the industrial shutdown triggered by the COVID 19 outbreak. Disruption of raw material supply due to the ongoing pandemic is projected to hamper full-scale operations of companies operating in the dielectric gel market.
- Supply shortage also leads to an increase in prices of raw materials. Affected downstream supply chain might take a long time to recover. The industrial shutdown has also adversely impacted product and inventory transportation, as logistic services have been hampered due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Electrical & Electronics Application Segment to Hold Major Share of Market
- Based on application, the global dielectric gel market can be divided into electrical & electronics, robotics, architecture, optoelectronics, and others
- The electrical & electronics segment held major share of the market in 2019. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
- Rise in demand for electronic products is estimated to drive the demand for dielectric gel during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Constitute Significant Share of Global Market
- In terms of region, the global dielectric gel market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2019, due to the presence of key manufacturers, especially in China. Expansion of the electrical & electronics industry and the architecture sector in Asia Pacific is likely to boost the dielectric gel market in the region in the near future.
- North America also held key share of the global dielectric gel market in 2019. The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period.
Major Players in Market
The global dielectric gel market is fragmented, with several regional and global manufacturers operating in the market. Prominent players operating in the market are investing in production capacity expansion in order to maintain their leading position. They are also investing in development of advanced manufacturing processes.
Key players operating in the global dielectric gel market include:
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd
- Bluestar Silicones
Global Dielectric Gel Market: Research Scope
Global Dielectric Gel Market, by Application
- Electrical & Electronics
Global Dielectric Gel Market, by End-use
- Specialty Polymers
- Flavors & Fragrance
Global Dielectric Gel Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.