Dew Point Sensors: Introduction
- Dew point is the temperature at which air must be cooled to become saturated with water vapor. Dew point sensors are used to measure and identify frost point.
- Dew point sensors provide high accuracy in extreme weather and low visibility conditions, such as fog, smoke, and thunderstorm.
- Dew point sensors are segmented by method (capacitance method, resistance method, cold mirror method, and others), and by application (petrochemical, automotive, semiconductor, food industry, pharmaceutical industry)
- The growing use of dew point sensors in the agriculture sector to monitor the moisture content in the soil is expected to propel the growth of the global dew point sensors market during the forecast period.
- The development and adoption of vertical farming is offering opportunity for the growth of the global dew point sensors market.
Rise in Demand from the Automotive Segment
- The automotive segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment of the dew point sensors market during the forecast period.
- Rising adoption of these sensors for preventing windscreen fogging inside the car cabin in the automotive sector, propels the growth of the global dew point sensors market.
- Moreover, dew point sensors are used to monitor the dew point and air intake of cars, which propels the demand for dew point sensors in automotive applications.
- The pharmaceutical segment is expected to register significant growth as dew point sensors are widely used in ventilators, incubators, and human respiratory system monitoring units.
- The major restraint of dew point sensors is the need to improve the technical specification of these sensors.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Dew Point Sensors Market
- In terms of region, the global dew point sensors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness the fastest growth in the global dew point sensors market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of dew point sensors operate in the region.
- China, India, South Korea, and Japan are major contributors to the growth of the dew point sensors industry in APAC.
- Furthermore, regulatory agencies, smart city projects, and initiatives from governments of various countries in the region is leading to aggressive implementation of emission and safety control standards that require the installation of dew point sensors.
- In terms of growth, North America holds the second position in the dew point sensors market due to strong government support and efforts to improve the agriculture process.
- The dew point sensors market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Dew Point Sensors Market
The global dew point sensors market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for dew point sensors. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global dew point sensors market include:
- Mettler Toledo
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Ametek Arizona Instrument LLC
- AMETEK, Inc.
- E+E Elektronik
- C V S Controls Ltd.
- A&D Company
- MAC Instruments
- Koehler Instrument Company, Inc.
- Koehler Instrument Company, Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Dew Point Sensors Market, Request for a Sample
Global Dew Point Sensors Market: Research Scope
Global Dew Point Sensors Market, by Method
- Capacitance Method
- Resistance Method
- Cold Mirror Method
Global Dew Point Sensors Market, by Application
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Global Dew Point Sensors Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.