Concrete Curing Equipment: Introduction
- Concrete curing equipment are mostly manufactured for the industrial construction industry. Concrete curing equipment is a set of equipment comprising curing tank heaters or immersion heaters, and concrete curing tanks.
- Concrete curing tanks are made of heavy plastic or galvanized steel. They are used for cylinders, lab or field curing of concrete beams, or other concrete specimens.
- The curing tank heater is used to maintain water temperature and moisture condition in concrete curing tanks. The quantity of curing tank heaters depends on the ambient air temperature, tank size, as well as the specimen loading.
- Concrete curing equipment provides a stable and protective environment throughout transport, curing, testing, and monitoring processes.
- The global concrete curing equipment market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to the increase in demand for concrete curing equipment from the construction industry.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Concrete Curing Equipment Market: Dynamics
Global Concrete Curing Equipment Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Technological and functional advancement in concrete curing equipment are estimated to boost the demand for concrete curing equipment during the forecast period.
- Increasing project size, tight completion schedules, and high strength concrete requirements will push the need for technologically advanced and high efficiency concrete curing equipment such as placing and batching equipment, which is expected to influence the demand for concrete curing equipment.
- Increasing government initiatives encouraging fast track infrastructure construction along with growing demand for cement concrete roads globally are some of the major factors expected to fuel the concrete curing equipment market during the forecast period.
- Builders and contractors are moving toward increased use of concrete curing equipment to meet the rising demand to quicken the speed of construction. This in turn is anticipated to propel the market demand globally.
- The need to reduce the mechanical strain on trains and offer a more comfortable ride in freight and passenger trains is expected to boost the demand for concrete curing equipment across the globe.
- Rise in infrastructure development across the globe is a major factor anticipated to propel the market growth.
- Increasing automation in the transportation and logistics industry is estimated to boost the demand for concrete curing equipment during the forecast period.
- Lack of awareness about concrete curing equipment among contractors and builders is anticipated to adversely impact the market. However, manufacturers of concrete curing equipment are working hard to bring awareness among contractors and builders about how advance technology control systems help in producing homogeneous and high quality concrete. Thus, the impact of this restraint is expected to stabilize during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Account for Major Share of the Global Concrete Curing Equipment Market
- In terms of region, the global concrete curing equipment market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is the leading consumer of concrete curing equipment, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key countries in the concrete curing equipment market in the region. In terms of demand, the two countries accounted for more than 50% share of the market for concrete curing equipment in the region in 2018.
- The ‘Make in India’ initiative is encouraging investors to establish manufacturing plants in India, fuelling construction activities which is expected to drive the market in the Asia Pacific region.
- Additionally, according to international construction market survey 2018 report, the Indian government will boost spending on more ports, roads, and infrastructure. The central government of India has decided to invest US$ 109 Bn on 83,677 km of new roads and highways over the next five years.
Global Concrete Curing Equipment Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Concrete Curing Equipment Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players operate in the concrete curing equipment market. Hence, the concrete curing equipment market is fairly fragmented. Manufacturers of concrete curing equipment are focused on new product development to cater to the needs of various end-users. Key players operating in the global concrete curing equipment market are:
- Gilson Company, Inc.
- Humboldt Mfg. Co.
- Portland Cement Association
- WATTCO INC.
- Apollo Inffratech Pvt. Ltd.
- Johnson Concrete Curing Systems
- Hawkeye Pedershaab
- Kraft Curing Systems GmbH
Global Concrete Curing Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Concrete Curing Equipment Market Segmentation, by Type
- Concrete Curing Tanks
- Steel Curing Tanks
- Plastic Curing Tanks
- Moisture Room Control Panel
- Curing Tank Heater
- Moist Cabinet
- Humidity Meters
Global Concrete Curing Equipment Market Segmentation, by Application
- Highway Construction
- Bridge Construction
- Building Construction
Global Concrete Curing Equipment Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.