Global Commercial Bread Slicer Market– Introduction
- Commercial bread slicer machines are used to meet the cutting needs within bakeries. It is used to slice or cut different types of bakery products such as biscuits, rusk bread, sponge cakes, cakes, pizza bread, ciabatta, French bread, rolls, and breadsticks. In addition, commercial bread slicer machines are used in the bread making and preparation process in bakeries.
- Commercial bread slicer machines are of different widths and sizes so as to handle bagels and fresh-baked bread easily.
- Commercial bread slicers are set up in two main forms: freestanding bread slicer and countertop bread slicer, where countertop bread slicer machines can easily be settled on the countertop space. Freestanding bread slicer machines have casters so they can be easily placed on the floor of a commercial bakery or kitchen.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Commercial Bread Slicer Market– Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Global Commercial Bread Slicer Market
- Growing demand for packaged food products and bakery products in developed as well as developing countries is leading to increased demand for commercial bread slicer. This in turn drives the market.
- Continuously increasing demand for bread with growing awareness about healthy ingredients is a major factor likely to impact the demand for commercial bread slicers during the forecast period. Additionally, growing concerns about health and the substantial rise in health related issues (obesity) are compelling users to look for healthy ingredients in bread. Rising health consciousness is one of the important factors motivating users to seek healthy products, by which they can reduce calories without compromising on the nutritional content in food. This in turn is boosting the growth of the commercial bread slicer market across the globe.
- Government initiatives to reduce carbon footprint across the world is encouraging manufacturers of commercial bread slicers to design energy efficient commercial bread slicer machines with safety certificates and standards. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the commercial bread slicer market across the world.
- Shift in user preference toward energy efficient solutions with service affordability, superior efficiency, and minimum running cost is also expected to fuel the global commercial bread slicer market between 2019 and 2027.
- Growing market for breakfast options other than sliced bread is one of the restraints that is expected to negatively impact the growth of the commercial bread slicer market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Europe to Hold a Major Share of the Global Commercial Bread Slicer Market
- Europe is projected to hold a significant share of the global commercial bread slicer market during the forecast period due to the presence of well-established manufacturers and rising population that has led to the increase in demand for bakery products.
- Furthermore, Asia Pacific holds substantial share of the commercial bread slicer market due to increasing demand for commercial bread in China and India. In addition, rapid advancement of the foodservice market in China, Indonesia, India, and Japan is expected to contribute to the growth of the commercial bread slicer machine market in the APAC region.
- North America is expected to hold a major share of commercial bread slicers market due to growing concerns about health and the substantial rise in health related issues (obesity).
Global Commercial Bread Slicer Market– Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global commercial bread slicer market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global commercial bread slicer market are listed below:
- ABO Bread Slicer BV
- Empire Bakery Machines Private Limited.
- Erika Record LLC
- HABUR-SAWS GmbH
- HIX Corporation
- Oliver Packaging & Equipment Company
- Omcan Inc.
- proBake Inc.
Global Commercial Bread Slicer Market– Research Scope
The global commercial bread slicer market can be segmented based on:
- Product type
- Control Type
- Speed of the Equipment
- Distribution Channel
- Equipment Slice Size
Global Commercial Bread Slicer Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global commercial bread slicer market can be divided into:
- Freestanding bread Slicer
- Countertop bread Slicer
Global Commercial Bread Slicer Market, by Control Type
Based on control type, the global commercial bread slicer market can be divided into:
Global Commercial Bread Slicer Market, by Speed of the Equipment
In terms of speed of the equipment, the global commercial bread slicer market can be classified into:
- 100 loaves per hour
- 240 loaves per hour
- 300 loaves per hour
- 450 loaves per hour
Global Commercial Bread Slicer Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global commercial bread slicer market can be segregated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Commercial Bread Slicer Market, by Horsepower
Based on horsepower, the global commercial bread slicer market can be segmented into:
- 1/4 hp
- 1/3 hp
- 1/2 hp
- 2/3 hp
Global Commercial Bread Slicer Market, by Equipment Slice Size
Based on equipment slice size, the global commercial bread slicer market can be segmented into:
- 3/8-1/2 inch
- 5/8-3/4 inch
- 7/8-1 inch
- Supermarket and hypermarkets
Global Commercial Bread Slicer Market, by Region
Based on region, the global commercial bread slicer market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.