Cloud On-Ramp Services Market: Introduction
- Cloud on-ramp is a connection service inside a data center that offers direct connectivity to a cloud provider. Cloud connectivity is a significant factor while choosing a data center vendor, and cloud on-ramp services help to overcome critical connectivity issues. The adoption of cloud on-ramp services by cloud services vendors helps to enhance performance of cloud-based applications, creates security infrastructure for users, and reduce latency.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has positively impacted the cloud on-ramp services market. Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in millions of employees working from home and organizations have raised their investment to develop strong IT infrastructure i.e. networking and storage and computing, to support their remote workforce. Similarly, small and medium enterprises have enhanced their digital transformation due to lockdowns. Thus, demand for cloud on-ramp services is growing in every sector. This, in turn, is anticipated to create significant opportunities for the cloud on-ramp services market during the forecast period.
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market: Dynamics
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market: Key Drivers
- At present, enterprises using cloud services are planning to upsurge their investment in cloud services, which is projected to fuel the cloud on-ramp services market during the forecast period.
- Rapid digital transformation across the globe means more dependency on the internet, which again is anticipated to drive the growth of the cloud on-ramp services market.
- Small and medium enterprises and large enterprises are promptly embracing cloud infrastructure because of cloud benefits such as lower capital spending, flexible deployment options, scalable, lower cost, and access to innovative applications. This is a major factor likely to fuel the growth of the cloud on-ramp services market.
- Furthermore, increasing adoption of cloud services in numerous sectors such as BFSI, manufacturing, e-commerce, healthcare, hospitality, and IT is also expected to fuel the demand for cloud on-ramp services.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market
- In terms of region, the global cloud on-ramp services market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America dominated the global cloud on-ramp services market owing to developed economies such as the U.S. and Canada. The U.S. market is estimated to expand in the region because of the presence of leading cloud service providers such as IBM Corporation, Google, Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Oracle Corporation, and Microsoft Corporation. A large number of enterprises are using cloud-based services in the region.
- The cloud on-ramp services market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace, as compared to other regions, due to the presence of growing economies (China and India) and the digital revolution in the region which has disrupted the business environment, leading to a large number of small and medium enterprises adopting digital solutions and cloud-based services in the region.
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market
Providers of cloud on-ramp service solutions are implementing development strategies to enhance their presence and consolidate their share in the market. Cloud on-ramp service providers have adopted major growth strategies such as product acquisitions, partnerships and launches, and forming regional and global distribution networks in order to expand their presence in the market.
Key players operating in the global cloud on-ramp services market include:
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google LLC
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Rackspace Technology, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- VMware, Inc.
- OVH Groupe SAS
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market: Research Scope
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market, by Services
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- PaaS (Platform as a Service)
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market, by Application
- Banking & Finance
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market, by Deployment
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market, by Enterprise-size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Cloud On-Ramp Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.