Bus Switch ICs: Introduction
- Bus Switches are electronics which are made for connecting to high speed digital buses and they offer a choice of level shifting, in addition to low propagation delays. They are often referred to as digital switches and are a key component for high-speed computing and communications systems, including servers, storage networks, network switches and routers, and wireless base stations.
- Bus Switch ICs provide low ON-resistance and high-speed switching without adding propagation delay, ground bounce noise, or static power dissipation. Bus switches with various functions, including multiplexer, demultiplexer, analog switch and rail-to-rail switching products are available in the market. These bus switch ICs are ideal for bidirectional interfaces between mixed-supply buses, and in applications that require isolation, protection and voltage translation.
- Over the past few years, with the spike in the data volume generated by the enterprises as well as consumer, key players in the market providing bus switch ICs, focused on the developed and introduction of advanced bus switch ICs in the market
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights, Request for a Brochure
Explosive growth in the data volume
- Over the past few years, there has been a growing demand for bus switch ICs for the application of data storage. This growth can be attributed to the spike in the volume of the data being generated by the enterprises as well as consumers.
- Bus Switch ICs are the key components for high-speed computing and communications systems, including servers, storage networks, network switches and routers, and wireless base stations.
- Furthermore, they are required to address the operational requirements of next generation Servers, RAID, Super VGA, Memory Bank Switching, and Network/Telecom Backplanes. This factor is anticipated to have a positive impact on the growth of Bus Switch ICs market.
Introduction of innovative products in the market to offer significant growth Opportunities
- Over the past decade, there has been a dramatic rise in the volume of the data being generated. This dramatic rise can be attributed to the rising consumption of over the table content by the consumers as well as the volumes of data being generated by the enterprises.
- Hence, players offering bus switch ICs in the market can make the most of this opportunity by offering products which have expanded performance capabilities in the market to gain a greater share of the pie in memory and storage solutions space.
- This factor is expected to offer significant growth prospects for the Bus Switch ICs market since they are witnessing and increased demand from the enterprises
- Furthermore, the developments in the telecommunication sector such as virtualization of various systems is expected to assist the market growth
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global Bus Switch ICs market can be split into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Bus Switch ICs market in North America is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the rising demand for bus IC switches from the enterprises to store and manage huge volumes of data being generated.
- Bus Switch ICs market in Europe and Asia Pacific is likely to witness a healthy growth. This market in South America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to show modest growth during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global Market
The global Bus Switch ICs market has significant number of players which makes it a fairly fragmented market. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansions to meet the growing demand for Bus Switch ICs. Moreover, manufacturers are engaged in the development of innovative bus switch IC solutions in the market.
Key players operating in the global Bus Switch ICs market include:
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Diodes Incorporated
- ON Semiconductors
- NXP Semiconductors
- Toshiba Corporation
- WeEn Semiconductors
- Integrated Device Technology
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Fairchild Semiconductor
- Richtek Technology Corporation
Global Bus Switch ICs Market: Research Scope
Global Bus Switch ICs Market, by Operating Supply Voltage
- 3.8−5.5 V
- 5.6 Volts and above
Global Bus Switch ICs Market, by End-Use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- IT and Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
Global Bus Switch ICs Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.