- Brake lathes refer to disc brake lathe machines or drum brake lathe machines - a type of lathe machine used in industrial applications.
- A brake lathe is an efficient tool or instrument used to resolve noise and vibration issues; it is often used to prolong the life of brake systems.
- Brake lathe mainly helps to remove the imperfections from a rotor’s surface by making it smooth and even. It also helps to remove the accumulated debris and grime from the outer surface of the rotor on a consistent basis to make it smooth and even with the lowest point.
- Brake lathes are generally used to minimize the brake pedal movement. These are quick, durable, and reliable tools used for better servicing of vehicles.
Increasing Number of Vehicles
- Increase in the disposable income of individuals and rapid growth in regional economies has driven the sales of vehicles. Increasing purchase of vehicles by individuals, governments, and private institutes is expected to drive demand for vehicles. This factor influences the growth of the brake lathes market across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Brake Lathes Market, Request for a Sample
Growth in Demand for Electric Vehicles
- Implementation of stringent laws by regulatory bodies to reduce toxic air pollution has encouraged manufacturers to seek alternate solutions to curb the usage of diesel and gasoline based conventional vehicles and encourage electric vehicles. As per the International Energy Agency, the number of electric vehicles on the road across the globe is expected to hit 125 million by 2030. In addition, rapid growth in electrification of vehicles across the globe is an opportunity for the growth of the brake lathes market in the near future.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Brake Lathes
- The global brake lathes market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the brake lathes market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the brake lathes market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The brake lathes market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for brake lathes owing to rapid growth in the number of vehicles across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Brake Lathes Market
The global brake lathes market is expected to grow at a sustainable growth rate owing to presence of global and regional players.
Major players across the globe are focused on offering cost effective vehicle servicing solutions to meet the requirement of end-users. This is expected to generate demand for brake lathes.
A few of the key players operating in the global brake lathes market are:
- AUTOPRO-UP Co., Ltd
- BendPak, Inc.
- Hennessy Industries, LLC
- HOFMANN GmbH
- Hunter Engineering Company
- Interequip Pty Ltd.
- JPW Industries Inc.
- Pro-Cut International
- Qingdao Carlife Automobile Equipment Co. Ltd
- Robert Bosch GmbH
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Brake Lathes Market: Research Scope
Global Brake Lathes Market, by Type
Global Brake Lathes Market, by Vehicle
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
Global Brake Lathes Market, by Vehicle
- Light Duty
- Medium Duty
- Heavy Duty
The report on the global brake lathes market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Regional Analysis of the Global Brake Lathes Market Includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.