Global Braiding Machines Market– Introduction
- Braiding machine is a type of device used to knit or interweave three or more strands of a wire or yarn to form a variety of material structure such as a rope-type structure, covered power cords, reinforced hose, and some types of lace structure. The braiding materials are made of natural or synthetic yarn, leather tapes, and interleaved and metal wires. Braided structures enable the layers to move together, which helps in preventing crack while braiding the material.
- The strands of fiber are twirled into a bunch of yarn by using a braiding machine. Subsequently, the two or more than two yarns are wrapped together to form another stand, which is coiled against a cylinder (bobbins) or reels. The bobbins or reels are mounted on a spool carrier, which is connected to the braiding machine to make braided yarn.
- Braids are not limited to one size, as it can be manufactured in various lengths, diameters, and widths. The main benefits of braiding includes a uniform distribution of weight through the braided material, which can enhance the impact resistance.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Braiding Machines Market Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Braiding Machines Market
- Growing industrialization and urbanization in developing and developed countries is expected to drive the braiding machines market during the forecast period.
- Continuous growth in automobile production is one of the important factors boosting the growth of the global braiding machines market across the globe.
- Rise in demand for braiding machines is also due to its several features such as abrasion resistance, flexibility, and good expandability, apart from the fact that it is a flame retardant.
- Increasing adoption of braided wires, cables, and yams in various industries such as textile, aerospace, marine, and healthcare is expected to drive the braiding machines market across the globe during the forecast period 2019-2027.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Braiding Machines Market During the Forecast Period
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global braiding machines market due to increasing demand for braided wires and cables in aerospace and electrical industries, owing to their extraordinary physical properties.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global braiding machines market during the forecast period due to the growing urbanization and increasing population that has led to the increase in residential and industrial applications.
- Furthermore, rapid industrialization and the fast growing economy in India and China has resulted in high adoption of braided wires, and cables and yarn in textile and electrical industries, which in turn is expected to drive the demand for braiding machines over the next few years.
- The braiding machines market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to growth of automotive and medical sectors in the region. This in turn is expected to propel the market in the region in the next few years.
Global Braiding Machines Market–Competition Landscape
- Companies operating in the braiding machines market are increasingly investing in research and development activities to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture braiding machines.
- The braiding machines market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation across the world.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global braiding machines market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 35%–40% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global braiding machines market are listed below:
- Mayer & Cie. GmbH & Co. KG
- HERZOG GmbH
- Alfa Flexitubes Pvt. Ltd.
- Cobra Braiding Machinery Ltd.
- The Steeger USA
- Talleres Ratera, S.A.
- Braidwell Machines Co.
- Kyang Yhe Delicate Machine Co., Ltd.
- Wardwell Braiding Co.
- TapeFormers Ltd
- OMEC S.r.l.
- Spirka Schnellflechter GmbH
- Fletcher Industries & Fletcher International
- In January 2019, Mayer & Cie. GmbH & Co. KG added braiding machines to its product range in addition to circular knitting machines.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Braiding Machines Market–Research Scope
The global braiding machines market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution channel
- Product type
Global Braiding Machines Market, by Configuration
Based on configuration, the global braiding machines market can be divided into:
- Vertical Braiders
- Horizontal Braiders
Global Braiding Machines Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global braiding machines market can be segregated into:
- Direct sales (OEM)
- Indirect sales
Global Braiding Machines Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global braiding machines market can be segregated into:
- Horn gear braider
- Maypole braider
- Square braider
- Wardwell Rapid Braider
- 4Track and column braider
- Wire braiding machines
Global Braiding Machines Market, by Application
Based on application, the global braiding machines market can be categorized into:
Global Braiding Machines Market, by Industry
On the basis of industry, the global braiding machines market can be categorized into:
- Marine Sector
Global Braiding Machines Market, by Region
Based on region, the global braiding machines market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.