Global Braiding Machines Market– Introduction
- Braiding machine is a type of device used to knit or interweave three or more strands of a wire or yarn to form a variety of material structure such as a rope-type structure, covered power cords, reinforced hose, and some types of lace structure. The braiding materials are made of natural or synthetic yarn, leather tapes, and interleaved and metal wires. Braided structures enable the layers to move together, which helps in preventing crack while braiding the material.
- The strands of fiber are twirled into a bunch of yarn by using a braiding machine. Subsequently, the two or more than two yarns are wrapped together to form another stand, which is coiled against a cylinder (bobbins) or reels. The bobbins or reels are mounted on a spool carrier, which is connected to the braiding machine to make braided yarn.
- Braids are not limited to one size, as it can be manufactured in various lengths, diameters, and widths. The main benefits of braiding includes a uniform distribution of weight through the braided material, which can enhance the impact resistance.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Braiding Machines Market Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Braiding Machines Market
- Growing industrialization and urbanization in developing and developed countries is expected to drive the braiding machines market during the forecast period.
- Continuous growth in automobile production is one of the important factors boosting the growth of the global braiding machines market across the globe.
- Rise in demand for braiding machines is also due to its several features such as abrasion resistance, flexibility, and good expandability, apart from the fact that it is a flame retardant.
- Increasing adoption of braided wires, cables, and yams in various industries such as textile, aerospace, marine, and healthcare is expected to drive the braiding machines market across the globe during the forecast period 2019-2027.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Braiding Machines Market During the Forecast Period
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global braiding machines market due to increasing demand for braided wires and cables in aerospace and electrical industries, owing to their extraordinary physical properties.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global braiding machines market during the forecast period due to the growing urbanization and increasing population that has led to the increase in residential and industrial applications.
- Furthermore, rapid industrialization and the fast growing economy in India and China has resulted in high adoption of braided wires, and cables and yarn in textile and electrical industries, which in turn is expected to drive the demand for braiding machines over the next few years.
- The braiding machines market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to growth of automotive and medical sectors in the region. This in turn is expected to propel the market in the region in the next few years.
Global Braiding Machines Market–Competition Landscape
- Companies operating in the braiding machines market are increasingly investing in research and development activities to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture braiding machines.
- The braiding machines market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation across the world.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global braiding machines market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 35%–40% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global braiding machines market are listed below:
- Mayer & Cie. GmbH & Co. KG
- HERZOG GmbH
- Alfa Flexitubes Pvt. Ltd.
- Cobra Braiding Machinery Ltd.
- The Steeger USA
- Talleres Ratera, S.A.
- Braidwell Machines Co.
- Kyang Yhe Delicate Machine Co., Ltd.
- Wardwell Braiding Co.
- TapeFormers Ltd
- OMEC S.r.l.
- Spirka Schnellflechter GmbH
- Fletcher Industries & Fletcher International
- In January 2019, Mayer & Cie. GmbH & Co. KG added braiding machines to its product range in addition to circular knitting machines.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Braiding Machines Market–Research Scope
The global braiding machines market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution channel
- Product type
Global Braiding Machines Market, by Configuration
Based on configuration, the global braiding machines market can be divided into:
- Vertical Braiders
- Horizontal Braiders
Global Braiding Machines Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global braiding machines market can be segregated into:
- Direct sales (OEM)
- Indirect sales
Global Braiding Machines Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global braiding machines market can be segregated into:
- Horn gear braider
- Maypole braider
- Square braider
- Wardwell Rapid Braider
- 4Track and column braider
- Wire braiding machines
Global Braiding Machines Market, by Application
Based on application, the global braiding machines market can be categorized into:
Global Braiding Machines Market, by Industry
On the basis of industry, the global braiding machines market can be categorized into:
- Marine Sector
Global Braiding Machines Market, by Region
Based on region, the global braiding machines market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.