Bluetooth Chipsets: Introduction
- Bluetooth offers a connectivity solution for a low-to-medium-speed device, providing wireless device connectivity without using short-range cables and wires.
- The Bluetooth chipset market is segmented by mode, type, application, and region.
- There are various applications of Bluetooth chipsets in consumer devices, cameras, smart home appliances, gaming devices, mobile robots, network devices, and drones.
Rise in Demand for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- In terms of type, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is likely to be the fastest growing segment of the global Bluetooth chipsets market during the forecast period.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is the most widely used technology that consumers use every day as it is simple, secure, and has low power consumption. Thus, demand to maintain high efficiency of electronic devices is expected to fuel the growth of the global Bluetooth chipsets market.
- Moreover, Bluetooth low energy devices offer significantly lower power consumption, which makes BLE more preferred.
- Bluetooth chipsets have tremendous potential in the near future due to rising number of smartphone, tablet, and desktop users.
- Some of the restraints of the Bluetooth chipsets market are decline in shipments of PCs and tablets as the replacement cycle of tablets and PCs is higher compared to smartphones, and disruptions in the supply chain due to COVID-19.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Bluetooth Chipsets Market
- In terms of region, the global Bluetooth chipsets market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to see fastest growth in the Bluetooth chipsets market during the forecast period since several product manufacturers of consumer electronics operate in countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Moreover, Asia Pacific is the biggest hub for consumer electronics. Rising number of data centers, growing IoT technology in the region, and the adoption of automation by many industries is likely to create lucrative opportunities for the growth of the Bluetooth chipsets market during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, a large pool of consumer electronics manufacturers and low-cost manufacturing of Bluetooth chipsets in China, South Korea, and Japan have led to the dominant share of Asia Pacific in the Bluetooth chipsets market.
- The Bluetooth chipsets market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to increasing technological advancement and an increasing trend toward wireless connectivity of electronics devices.
- On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Bluetooth Chipsets Market
The global Bluetooth chipsets market was highly fragmented in 2020. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for Bluetooth chipsets. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global Bluetooth chipsets market include:
- Qualcomm Technologies
- Broadcom Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Dialog Semiconductor PLC
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Microchip Technology Inc.
Global Bluetooth Chipsets Market: Research Scope
Global Bluetooth Chipsets Market, by Mode
- Single Mode
- Dual Mode
Global Bluetooth Chipsets Market, by Type
- Classic Bluetooth chips
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Global Bluetooth Chipsets Market, by Application
- Consumer devices
- Smart Home Appliances
- Gaming Devices
- Mobile Robots
- Network Devices
Global Bluetooth Chipsets Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.