AI in Aviation Market - Introduction
- Artificial intelligence technology is used in aviation ground operations such as air traffic control and real-time support systems in aviation operations. AI in aviation helps to improve predictive maintenance and air traffic control operations.
- Solution providers offer services and embedded systems with artificial intelligence such as passenger identification, baggage screening, facial recognition, customer support systems, and other process optimization solutions.
- The aviation industry is increasingly adopting AI technologies for revenue management, air safety & airplane maintenance, feedback analysis, messaging automation, crew management, and fuel efficiency optimization operations.
- Aviation companies are more focused on enhancing the customer experience at airports and optimizing employee workflow, which is expected to increase the demand for Artificial intelligence technology in the aviation industry during the forecast period.
Key Drivers of the AI in Aviation Market
- Increasing consumer spending on advanced automation technologies in the aviation sector to increase the efficiency of ground operations is expected to drive the growth of the AI in aviation market. The aviation industry is increasingly using cloud-based solutions and data management solutions to manage huge databases, which is also driving the demand for AI in the aviation sector.
- Increasing adoption of data analytics and automated customer service systems is expected to offer significant revenue opportunities to solution providers of Artificial intelligence in the aviation sector.
Lack of skilled professionals for AI-based operations expected to hinder the AI in aviation market
- The lack of skilled professionals in aviation companies to manage AI-based operations and deliver better results with advanced technologies is restraining the growth of the AI in aviation market. The employees require technical training to use AI technologies on the existing system and explore all features of the solution to increase productivity and efficiency of the system.
- High capital investment to integrate AI technologies in existing infrastructure is expected to hamper the growth of the AI in aviation market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global AI in Aviation Market
- In the global aviation market, demand for advanced solutions and technologies is decreasing during the COVID-19 period due to the low return on investment. Most countries have altered aviation and traveling policies during the COVID-19 period that negatively impacts the aviation industry across all regions. The ever-increasing threat of COVID-19 is projected to decrease the investment of companies in Artificial intelligence in aviation solutions and services during the pandemic period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global AI in Aviation Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the global AI in aviation market due to early adoption of AI-based solutions and services in the aviation industry and presence of major players in AI solutions and services.
- The AI in aviation market in Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of AI technologies among major players and also solution providers are increases their investment in Asia Pacific region to increase commercial customer base.
Key Players Operating in the Global AI in Aviation Market
- IBM Corporation
IBM Corporation is a multinational company, manufacturing, and marketing products including computer hardware, middleware, and software, and AI-based industrial solutions, besides providing hosting and IT consulting services.
- Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, licensing, marketing, and sale of software, personal computers & services, and consumer electronics. The company operates globally and has offices in more than 190 countries. It offers solutions in Artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies for the aviation industry.
Other key players operating in the global AI in aviation market include Intel Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, Micron Technology, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Xilinx, Inc., Airbus Group, The Boeing Company, The General Electric Company, Thales Group, Lockheed Martin Corporation, and Garmin Ltd.
Global AI in Aviation Market: Research Scope
Global AI in Aviation Market, by Component
- Integration & Deployment
- Support & Maintenance
Global AI in Aviation Market, by Technology
- Machine Learning
- Context Awareness Computing
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Computer Vision
Global AI in Aviation Market, by Application
- Smart Maintenance
- Flight Operations
- Dynamic Pricing
Global AI in Aviation Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Fuel Optimizing in Aviation with AI
- AI Applications in Aviation and Travel Industry
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.