Global Barrel Pump Market– Introduction
- A barrel pump is a small pump with an extended suction duct. It is designed to pump liquid from barrels, with a small motor attached to the shaft, which runs on AC and DC electric motor. Barrel pumps are generally used to decant fluid additives during the preparation of treatment fluids at the well site.
- Barrel pumps contain a vertical shaft inside a thin tube that fits inside the barrel opening. In addition, the pump motor in a barrel pump is attached to the shaft, which is at the top of the tube and above the barrel. The pumping component is positioned at the end of the shaft inside the barrel.
- Barrel pumps are portable and lightweight, and are used for emptying the fluids from drums, tanks, and barrels. Additionally, a barrel pump is used to transfer corrosive liquid, acid, engine oil, diesel oil, hydraulic oil, alcohol, gasoline, and other lubricating liquid.
- Barrel pumps are the ideal solution for emptying fluids from containers, so as to avoid wastage or spillage, and also to reduce the chance of an accident to the operator.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Global Barrel Pump Market–Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Barrel Pump Market
- Growing industrialization in developing and developed countries is leading to increased demand for oil and lubricants, which is expected to drive the barrel pump market during the forecast period.
- Barrel pumps are becoming a preferred choice in various industries such as oil and gas, chemicals, pharmaceutical, and food & beverages globally, due to export and import of liquids or fluids in large containers or drums rather than small containers, so as to save transportation cost and shipping cost. This in turn is augmenting the demand for barrel pumps.
- Furthermore, one of the main features of barrel pumps i.e. speedy transfer of liquids from containers without spillage is expected to positively boost the growth of the barrel pump market.
- Moreover, barrel pumps save considerable time, manpower, and resources in the process of dispensing the fluid, which in turn is anticipated to drive the growth of the market.
North America to Hold Major Share followed by Europe in the Global Barrel Pump Market
- North America is expected to hold the largest share followed by Europe in the barrel pump market due to the presence of established manufacturers such as Flowserve Corporation, Wilhelmsen Holding ASA, Grundfos, and JESSBERGER GmbH which is one of the important factors augmenting market growth in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share followed by the Middle East in the global barrel pump market during the forecast period. This is due to the attractive economic growth, production of oil and gas, and favorable government policies regarding importing and exporting oil across the world.
- The economic situation across the world is complicated with many uncertainties in the coming years. Government regulations and extensive production of oil and gas in the international market can increase the demand for barrel pumps in mature markets such as Europe and North America.
To get a bird’s eye view of Barrel Pump Market’s forecasts, ask for a Custom Report
Global Barrel Pump Market–Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global barrel pump market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 45%–50% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global barrel pump market are:
- Flowserve Corporation
- Wilhelmsen Holding ASA.
- Schlumberger Limited
- JESSBERGER GmbH
- Ebara Corporation
- Graco Inc.
- Finish Thompson, Inc.
- Bürkle GmbH
Global Barrel Pump Market–Research Scope
The global barrel pump market can be segmented based on:
- Gallon containers
- Product type
- Distribution channel
Global Barrel Pump Market, by Type
Based on type, the global barrel pump market can be divided into:
- Lever barrel pump
- Rotary barrel pump
- Piston barrel pump
- Centrifugal pump
- Hand barrel pump
Global Barrel Pump Market, by Gallon Containers
On the basis of gallon containers, the global barrel pump market can be segmented into:
- 5 gallon
- 15 gallon
- 30 gallon
- 55 gallon
- 275 gallon
- 330 gallon
- 1000 gallon
- 1250 gallon containers
Global Barrel Pump Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global barrel pump market can be classified into:
Global Barrel Pump Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global barrel pump market can be segregated into:
- Direct sale
Global Barrel Pump Market, by Application
Based on application, the global barrel pump market can be categorized into:
Global Barrel Pump Market, by Industry
On the basis of industry, the global barrel pump market can be categorized into:
- Petroleum Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Oil and Gas
- Manufacturing Plants
Global Barrel Pump Market, by Region
Based on region, the global barrel pump market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.