Automatic Backwashing Filters Market - Introduction
- Backwashing filtration is a process of pumping water backward through filter media. Backwashing is a type of preventive maintenance of filter media so that it can be reused.
- The automatic backwashing filtration process runs by local programmable logic controllers (PLCs) in water treatment plants.
- An automatic backwashing filtration process is done to detect, eradicate, and avoid contamination of mycoplasma in cell culture.
- Automated backwashing filtration is a periodic process which is initiated after a certain time interval when the differential pressure across the filter surpasses a set value or when the filter overflows with turbidity which is greater than a treatment guideline. These filters are essential for bio-therapeutic and vaccine manufacturing, as well as biologics produced for clinical research.
- The global automated backwashing filters market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increase in demand for automated backwashing in different industries such as agriculture, water and wastewater management, and steel industry.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Automatic Backwashing Filters Market: Dynamics
Global Automatic Backwashing Filters Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Automatic backwashing filters consume less water, which is a major factor anticipated to propel the automatic backwashing filters market in the next few years. This is primarily because these filters have a drain valve which has backwashing capacity and it consumes less water. Thus, backwashing filtration ensures low water consumption during the process.
- Automatic backwashing filters are equipped with different sets of meshed screens that increase the filtration process, which is a key factor contributing to the growth of the global automatic backwashing filters market.
- In addition, automatic backwashing filters require fractional horsepower (FHP) motors which absorb minimum energy. Also, the initial head loss or differential pressure is minimal for automatic backwashing filters as compared to media filters. Therefore, automatic backwashing filters consume less water and minimum energy, which is a key factor contributing to the growth of the global automatic backwashing filters market in the forthcoming years.
- Increase in energy consumption, growth in energy demand, and growing population shift from rural to urban areas are some of the major factors expected to boost the market across the globe.
Slow Growth of Mining Industry a Major Threat to the Automatic Backwashing Filters Market
- Mining industry is one of the major end-users of automatic backwashing filters. The mining industry has witnessed an abrupt decline in the process of minerals. This is expected to adversely impact the adoption of automatic backwashing filters among users, thereby hindering the growth of the market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Automatic Backwashing Filters Market
- In terms of region, the global automatic backwashing filters market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness significantly high demand for automatic backwashing filters during the forecast period. Major developing countries such as China and India are expected to fuel the market in the region.
- Increasing population, rapid growth in the manufacturing sector, urbanization, and industrial growth are some of the major factors influencing the demand for automatic backwashing filters in the region.
- Furthermore, increasing energy demand across Europe and stringent government regulations to save energy is anticipated to propel the automatic backwashing filters market in the region.
Automatic Backwashing Filters Market – Competitive Landscape
Established in 1969, Danaher Corporation is headquartered in Washington, D.C., the U.S. Danaher operates as a medical company, which designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services. It operates through the following segments: Dental, Diagnostics, Life Sciences, and Environmental & Applied Solutions. Danaher operates across the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe through a network of manufacturing, administrative, and distribution facilities.
Amiad Water Systems Ltd.
Established in 1918, Amiad Water Systems Ltd. is based in Kibbutz Amiad, Israel. The company is involved in providing water treatment filtration systems. Amiad operates through the following business segments: industrial, irrigation, oil & gas, municipal, and ballast water. The compnay’s products list include fertigation injectors and automatic, semi-automatic, and manual filters. Amiad distributes its products under the Amiad, Filtomat and Arkal brands.
Some of the other significant players in the automatic backwashing filters market are
- 3M Company
- Lenzing Technik GmbH
- Applied Membranes, Inc.
- Hydrotec Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- BWT Group
- Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc.
- PEP Filters
- Suez SA
- Eaton Corporation Inc.
Automatic Backwashing Filters Market –Segmentation
Automatic Backwashing Filters Market Segmentation – By Product
- 01mm (Filtration Accuracy)
- 025mm (Filtration Accuracy)
- 03mm (Filtration Accuracy)
Automatic Backwashing Filters Market Segmentation – By Application
- Water and Wastewater Management
- Steel Industry
- Pulp & Paper
- Petrochemical Industry
- Automotive Industry
Automatic Backwashing Filters Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.