Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices: Introduction
- Automated measuring and cutting devices are equipment mainly used to measure and cut the work area. Automated measuring and cutting devices consist of hardware and attached software. The software helps to measure work areas such as stairs by scanning. The hardware is attached to sensors to measure physical phenomena such as voltage, pressure, or temperature. The measurement tool then sends the physical phenomena to an automatic cutting device that cuts the material with precise measurements.
- Automated measuring and cutting devices are specially designed to perform numerous actions automatically, quickly, and reliably. These devices decrease the labor cost and save time.
- The global automated measuring and cutting devices market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to the increase in demand for these devices in numerous industries such as semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunication.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market: Dynamics
Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Rise in demand for quick, high-quality measurement is expected to fuel the demand for automated measuring and cutting devices.
- Increasing usage of electronic devices with rapid advancement of technology in different applications such as stone cutting, and plastic is projected to fuel the automated measuring and cutting devices market globally.
- Growing demand for reducing set up time and optimize the manufacturing and production process is projected to fuel the growth of the automated measuring and cutting devices market globally.
- However, high cost and lack of awareness about the features of automated measuring and cutting devices is anticipated to adversely impact the automated measuring and cutting devices market during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global automated measuring and cutting devices market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America held leading share of the global automated measuring and cutting devices market in terms of volume and revenue in 2018 and is projected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period due to the presence of recognized manufacturing companies with innovative technologies in the region. The U.S. is a key market for automated measuring and cutting devices in North America due to increasing growth of the electronics and semiconductor industry in the country.
- Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the global automated measuring and cutting devices market in 2019. This is primarily due to the mandatory rules and regulations for electrical safety set forth by European governments.
- Asia Pacific is the leading consumer of automated measuring and cutting devices, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key countries in the automated measuring and cutting devices market in the region. In terms of demand, the two countries accounted for more than 50% share of the market for automated measuring and cutting devices in the region in 2018.
Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market
Only few local, regional, and international players operate in the automated measuring and cutting devices market with a strong portfolio. Hence, the market is consolidated and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is high. Manufacturers of automated measuring and cutting devices adopt two vital strategies — acquisition and new product development — to cater to the needs of various end-users. Key players operating in the global automated measuring and cutting devices market are:
- Hypertherm, Inc.
- Wiresmith Technology Ltd.
- Autometrix Precision Cutting Systems, Inc.
- HELMUT FISCHER GMBH
- Excel Technologies, Inc.
- The Lincoln Electric Company
- ZOLLER India Private Ltd.
- Kistler Instruments India Pvt. Ltd.
- SIKO GmbH
- Applied Automation Technologies Inc.
Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market Segmentation, by Application
- Stone working
- Glass working
- Plastic working
- Sun tracking
- Warehouse / logistics / handling / conveyor technology
- Heavy-duty applications
Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market Segmentation, by Industry
- Automotive & Transportation
- Aerospace & Defense
- IT & Telecommunications
- Education & Government
- Semiconductor & Electronics
- Healthcare (Medical)
- Wood Processing
Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.