Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices: Introduction
- Automated measuring and cutting devices are equipment mainly used to measure and cut the work area. Automated measuring and cutting devices consist of hardware and attached software. The software helps to measure work areas such as stairs by scanning. The hardware is attached to sensors to measure physical phenomena such as voltage, pressure, or temperature. The measurement tool then sends the physical phenomena to an automatic cutting device that cuts the material with precise measurements.
- Automated measuring and cutting devices are specially designed to perform numerous actions automatically, quickly, and reliably. These devices decrease the labor cost and save time.
- The global automated measuring and cutting devices market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to the increase in demand for these devices in numerous industries such as semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunication.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market: Dynamics
Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Rise in demand for quick, high-quality measurement is expected to fuel the demand for automated measuring and cutting devices.
- Increasing usage of electronic devices with rapid advancement of technology in different applications such as stone cutting, and plastic is projected to fuel the automated measuring and cutting devices market globally.
- Growing demand for reducing set up time and optimize the manufacturing and production process is projected to fuel the growth of the automated measuring and cutting devices market globally.
- However, high cost and lack of awareness about the features of automated measuring and cutting devices is anticipated to adversely impact the automated measuring and cutting devices market during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global automated measuring and cutting devices market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America held leading share of the global automated measuring and cutting devices market in terms of volume and revenue in 2018 and is projected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period due to the presence of recognized manufacturing companies with innovative technologies in the region. The U.S. is a key market for automated measuring and cutting devices in North America due to increasing growth of the electronics and semiconductor industry in the country.
- Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the global automated measuring and cutting devices market in 2019. This is primarily due to the mandatory rules and regulations for electrical safety set forth by European governments.
- Asia Pacific is the leading consumer of automated measuring and cutting devices, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key countries in the automated measuring and cutting devices market in the region. In terms of demand, the two countries accounted for more than 50% share of the market for automated measuring and cutting devices in the region in 2018.
Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market
Only few local, regional, and international players operate in the automated measuring and cutting devices market with a strong portfolio. Hence, the market is consolidated and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is high. Manufacturers of automated measuring and cutting devices adopt two vital strategies — acquisition and new product development — to cater to the needs of various end-users. Key players operating in the global automated measuring and cutting devices market are:
- Hypertherm, Inc.
- Wiresmith Technology Ltd.
- Autometrix Precision Cutting Systems, Inc.
- HELMUT FISCHER GMBH
- Excel Technologies, Inc.
- The Lincoln Electric Company
- ZOLLER India Private Ltd.
- Kistler Instruments India Pvt. Ltd.
- SIKO GmbH
- Applied Automation Technologies Inc.
Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market Segmentation, by Application
- Stone working
- Glass working
- Plastic working
- Sun tracking
- Warehouse / logistics / handling / conveyor technology
- Heavy-duty applications
Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market Segmentation, by Industry
- Automotive & Transportation
- Aerospace & Defense
- IT & Telecommunications
- Education & Government
- Semiconductor & Electronics
- Healthcare (Medical)
- Wood Processing
Global Automated Measuring and Cutting Devices Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.