Anti-Surge Valves Systems: Introduction
- Anti-surge valve is a protection valve used for various types of controllers such as gas turbines and steam turbines.
- Upstream, midstream, and downstream oil & gas industries primarily account for demand for anti-surge valves.
- Anti-surge valves have the ability to deliver accurate control without over?shoot and respond quickly to avoid compressor surge.
- Based on actuation, there are three types of anti-surge valves: pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric.
- Manufacturers of anti-surge valves provide two types of services to their customers: testing & certification and installation & maintenance.
- Anti-surge valves are used in various applications such as gas production (separation & reinjection); compressed gas storage & transmission (hydrogen, ammonia, natural gas, and air); liquefied natural gas (LNG); olefins; floating production storage and offloading (FPSO); and chemical/fertilizer plant.
- The global anti-surge valves market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to the increase in demand for these protection systems in industries such as upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Anti-Surge Valves Market: Dynamics
Global Anti-Surge Valves Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Anti-surge valves are used to decrease suction pressure of compressor and protect gas temperature, which increases due to friction of reversed gases. These features are expected to boost the demand for anti-surge valves during the forecast period.
- Rise in usage of steam turbines in end-use industries has fueled the demand for anti-surge valves across the world, as anti-surge valves are used to control the valve when steam consumption reaches at the maximum level.
- Growth in demand for anti-surge valves in upstream, midstream, and downstream oil & gas industries is one of the major factors driving the global anti-surge valves market
- Increase in blockage in a certain stage of compressor is anticipated to fuel the global market for anti-surge valves in the next few years. Anti-surge valve used to protect the compressor from blockage, whereas blockage can cause hazard effects on compressor performance and. The cost of replacing compressor seals stands at US$ 20 thousand to US$ 50 thousand.
- Anti-surge valve increase plant availability and reduce maintenance and downtime, hence projected to boost the market in the forthcoming near future.
- Anti-surge valves generate high valve noise and high vibration. This is expected to hamper the global anti-surge valves market in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Anti-Surge Valves Market
- In terms of region, the global anti-surge valves market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of revenue, North America held the leading share of the global anti-surge valves market in 2018. It is projected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. is a key country of the anti-surge valves market in North America, led by the presence of well-established manufacturers in the country. Europe also accounted for important share of the global anti-surge valves market in 2018.
- The anti-surge valves market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to the presence of large number of upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas companies in the region
Global Anti-Surge Valves Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Anti-Surge Valves Market
A few local, regional, and international players operate in the global anti-surge valves market. Thus, the global anti-surge valves market is consolidated and the bargaining power of suppliers is high. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Anti-surge valve manufacturers focus on portfolio expansion and product differentiation. Manufacturers of anti-surge valves are adopting key strategies of new product development and acquisition. Prominent players operating in the global anti-surge valves market are:
- General Electric Company (Baker Hughes)
- Compressor Controls Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- IMI Critical Engineering
- kmo turbo GmbH
- KOSO Kent Introl Limited
- Metso Corporation
- MOGAS Industries, Inc
- Mokveld Valves B.V
- SAMSON Controls Inc.
- Schneider Electric
Global Anti-Surge Valves Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-Surge Valves Market, by Actuation
Global Anti-Surge Valves Market, by Services
- Testing & Certification
- Installation & Maintenance
Global Anti-Surge Valves Market, by Application
- Gas Production (Separation & Reinjection)
- Compressed Gas Storage & Transmission (Hydrogen, Ammonia, Natural Gas, and Air)
- Chemical/Fertilizer Plant
Global Anti-Surge Valves Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.