Global Aluminum Diethyl Phosphinate Market: Introduction
- Aluminum diethyl phosphinate, also known as DEPAL, is a halogen-free flame retardant based on diethyl phosphinate. Aluminum diethyl phosphinate is primarily used in manufacture of flame retardants to enhance the fire performance of phenolic resin.
- It is an organophosphorus salt, which functions as a flame retardant for polymeric materials including polyamides, polyesters, and thermoset resins. Aluminum diethyl phosphinate is manufactured and traded by Clariant AG under the following trade names: Exolit OP 1230, Exolit OP 1240, Exolit OP 930, Exolit OP 935, and Exolit OP 945.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Properties of Aluminum Diethyl Phosphinate to Drive Market
- Properties of aluminum diethyl phosphinate including high thermal stability, non-toxicicity, low smoke, and high dispersion ability make it an ideal material for manufacture of flame retardants. Additionally, aluminum diethyl phosphinate exhibits excellent temperature stability. This makes it a material of choice for formulation of polyamides.
- According to the World Health Organization, around 180, 000 deaths occur each year across the globe due to fire. According to the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation’s Global Burden of Disease study, the annual number of deaths due to fire, heat, and hot substances stood at 100,000 in 2017. Furthermore, growth in demand for phosphorus-based flame retardant polymers owing to rise in stringent regulations and specifications in fire protection in application areas including electrical & electronics, automotive & transportation, and textiles, is expected to boost the demand for aluminum diethyl phosphinate in the near future. Aluminum diethyl phosphinate offers high temperature stability and low-smoking ability. This is likely to drive its demand in the manufacture of flame retardants for applications such as electronics, automotive & transportation, and textiles.
- Rise in demand for aluminum diethyl phosphinate in the electrical & electronics sector for products such as cables and electric wires, cables insulation, electric connectors, and switches is anticipated to drive the demand for phosphorus-based flame retardants in the near future. Increase in need for risk-free electric and electronic components is driving the demand for aluminum diethyl phosphinate across the globe. Phosphorus-based flame retardants exhibit advantages such as high flame retardancy, good electric insulation, and good compatibility with electronic materials. This is projected to boost the demand for phosphorus-based flame retardants during the forecast period. In turn, this is expected to propel consumption of aluminum diethyl phosphinate.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
COVID-19 Impact on Global Aluminum Diethyl Phosphinate Market
- The global coronavirus outbreak is expected to pose severe challenges to the global aluminum diethyl phosphinate market. Aluminum diethyl phosphinate is primarily used in the manufacture of phosphorus-based flame retardants. Therefore, decline in sale of phosphorus-based flame retardants is expected to adversely affect the aluminum diethyl phosphinate market in the near future. Extension of the lockdown in various countries across the world has led to supply chain disruptions. Thus, in turn, is anticipated to hamper the market in the near future.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Aluminum Diethyl Phosphinate Market
- Based on region, the global aluminum diethyl phosphinate market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific held major share of the global aluminum diethyl phosphinate in 2019. Increase in income of the middle class population and improvement in standard of living of the people have boosted the demand for aluminum diethyl phosphinate in Asia Pacific. Additionally, rise in steps taken by governmental agencies across the region to prevent fire accidents and increase in need to follow fire safety guidelines are estimated to boost the consumption of aluminum diethyl phosphinate in Asia Pacific in the near future.
- Producers such as Clariant AG operate across Europe. Clariant AG is primarily focusing on acquisition & merger of different manufacturers in order to expand its business domains across geographies. Furthermore, the company develops and manufactures aluminum diethyl phosphinate for fire safety solutions, which are used for insulation purposes in electrical & electronics and automotive & transportation sectors.
- A few distributors and producers of aluminum diethyl phosphinate operate in Latin America; therefore, the region relies on import from other countries in order to cater to the demand for aluminum diethyl phosphinate.
Key Players in Global Aluminum Diethyl Phosphinate Market
The global aluminum diethyl phosphinate market is highly consolidated. Major players operating in the global aluminum diethyl phosphinate market include:
- Clariant AG
- Zhenjiang Xingxing Flame Retardant Co., Ltd.
Global Aluminum Diethyl Phosphinate Market: Research Scope
Global Aluminum Diethyl Phosphinate Market, by Application
- Polybutylene Terephthalate
Global Aluminum Diethyl Phosphinate Market, by End-use
- Electrical & Electronics
- Automotive & Transportation
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.