Global Aircraft Air Conditioning System Market – Introduction
- Aircraft air conditioning system is used to provide the aircraft with cold and hot air during the loading process on the ground. The system helps maintain convenient temperature for passengers.
- Aircraft air conditioning unit's air moves through one or two underbelly-connected hoses. There are two types of air conditioning systems for aircraft: warm cycle air conditioning and vapor cycle air conditioning. The warm cycle air conditioning system is primarily used in turbine-powered aircraft engine, while the vapor cycle air conditioning unit is used in reciprocating aircraft engines.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Aircraft Air Conditioning System Market
- Growth in the global aircraft air conditioning system market can be ascribed to the increase in aircraft fleet and rise in air travel among passengers. Furthermore, aircraft air conditioning systems are employed in various applications such as general aviation and business aviation. This is expected to fuel the market in the near future.
- Rise in trend of fighter jets across the world is also boosting the market. Increase in demand for connectivity, rise in number of airports, and availability of affordable air transport are other factors estimated to fuel the demand for aircraft. These, in turn, are projected to drive the global aircraft air conditioning system market. However, safety & security issues and lack of skilled manpower in the air transportation system may hamper the market.
- Support from governments of various countries to build airports for freight transportation is expected to provide new business opportunities to key players in the near future
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Lead Global Aircraft Air Conditioning System Market
- In terms of region, the global aircraft air conditioning system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of revenue, North America is anticipated to be the major region of the global air conditioning system market, led by the presence of large number of aircraft manufacturers and vast base of air passengers in the region
- The market in India and China in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a significant pace in the near future. Increase in disposable income and rapid technological advancements in various countries are projected to boost the demand for aircraft travel in Asia Pacific. This, in turn, is likely to drive the market in Asia Pacific.
- The Middle East has become a hub for the airline industry due to the presence of internationally renowned carriers, such as Emirates, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, and Saudi Arabian Airlines, in the region. These airlines are ordering narrow body and large body airlines in bulk. This is expected to create lucrative opportunities for global aircraft air conditioning unit manufacturers to expand their presence in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global aircraft air conditioning system market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- MAK Controls & Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Aero Specialties, Inc.
- Freightquip Pty Ltd.
- JBT Ground Support Equipment
- UMQ Technologies
- JAMCO Corporation
- Aeroservicios USA Inc.
- Kelly Aerospace Inc.
- Test-Fuchs GmbH
- Air Comm Corporation
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in aircraft air conditioning market, ask for a customized report
Global Aircraft Air Conditioning System Market: Research Scope
Global Aircraft Air Conditioning System Market, by Type
- Air Cycle Air Conditioning
- Vapor Cycle Air Conditioning
Global Aircraft Air Conditioning System Market, by Power
Global Aircraft Air Conditioning System Market, by Application
- General Aviation
- Business Aircraft
Global Aircraft Air Conditioning System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.