Activated Carbon Injection (ACI) Systems Market - Introduction
- ACI systems are the commercial technology used to bring down emissions from flue gases. Depending upon the fuel type being burned and the type of equipment installed to control air pollution at the coal power plant, activated carbon injection (ACI) system is deployed. ACI systems can reduce emissions by more than 90% in the environment.
- Activated carbon injection systems are the most diverse adsorbent in relation to environment purification and recovery, which is expected to drive the ACI system market over the forecast period. In addition, ACI systems can be used to remediate groundwater, for purifying contaminated drinking water, and to reduce air pollution across the world.
- In an ACI system, powdered activated carbon (PAC) is inserted from a storing tower or silo into a flue gas duct to absorb the vaporized mercury and carbon from the flue gas. Additionally, it is used to decrease mercury emissions from coal-fired boiler flue gases and for conveying and cooling high temperature activated carbon. All these factors also drive the ACI systems market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Activated Carbon Injection (ACI) Systems Market - Market Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Activated Carbon Injection (ACI) Systems Market
- Increasing environmental regulations across developed and developing economies, will continue to gain importance and is expected to fuel the growth of the activated carbon injection (ACI) systems market.
- Growing production of edible oils, and packaged beverages is expected to stimulate the growth of the market across the world. This in turn is expected to drive the activated carbon injection (ACI) systems market over the forecast period.
- The control system in pharmaceutical industry is expected to witness high growth of activated carbon injection (ACI) systems market, for reducing emissions from flue gases.
- Rising adoption and demand for activated carbon injection (ACI) systems in coal- fired power plants across the globe is expected to accelerate the growth of the ACI system market.
Restraint of the Activated Carbon Injection (ACI) Systems Market
- High installation cost of activated carbon injection systems is a negative factor hindering the market.
North America to Hold Significant Share of the Activated Carbon Injection (ACI) Systems Market
- Demand for activated carbon injection (ACI) systems in North America is expected to increase significantly due to new regulatory standards regarding extreme reductions in mercury emitted from industrial boilers, coal- fired power plants, Portland cement kilns, and others sources.
- Asia Pacific is expected to enhance the growth of the activated carbon injection (ACI) systems market due to controlling of pollution from industrial sectors, and support for evaporative emission control systems in motorized automobiles. This in turn is expected to enhance the demand for activated carbon injection (ACI) systems across Asia Pacific.
- Strict government regulations with respect to controlling combustion, air quality, and emissions associated with air, water, energy, and other environmental measures is expected to accelerate the growth of the activated carbon injection (ACI) systems market in Europe.
- The developing industrial infrastructure in Middle East & Africa and South America is expected to provide a huge drive to the activated carbon injection (ACI) systems market over the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Activated Carbon Injection (ACI) Systems Market - Competitive Landscape
Companies operating in the activated carbon injection (ACI) systems market are increasingly investing in research and development to introduce new and innovative techniques to manufacture activated carbon injection (ACI) systems. The activated carbon injection (ACI) systems market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation.
Key players operating in the global activated carbon injection (ACI) systems market include:
- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc
- ANSYS, Inc.
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
- Cabot Corporation.
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- FEECO International, Inc.
- Graycor Inc.
- KWS Manufacturing Company Ltd.
- LDX Solutions
- Metalfab MHS, LLC
- Nalco Mobotec Inc.
- Nol-Tec Systems Inc.
- Sargent & Lundy, L.L.C.
Global Activated Carbon Injection (ACI) Systems Market, Research scope
The global activated carbon injection (ACI) systems market can be segmented based on:
- End- user
Global Activated Carbon Injection (ACI) Systems Market, by Type
- Granular activated carbon
- Powdered activated carbon
- Pelletized activated carbon
- Activated carbon cloth
Global Activated Carbon Injection (ACI) Systems Market, by Application
- Air purification (both industrial and consumer applications)
- Water purification (both industrial and consumer applications)
- Soil remediation
Global Activated Carbon Injection (ACI) Systems Market, by End-user
- Public Professional Service Providers
- Soap & Detergent
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
Global Activated Carbon Injection (ACI) Systems Market, by Region
Regional analysis of the Activated Carbon Injection (ACI) Systems market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.