Acoustic Hailing Devices Market: Introduction
- An acoustic hailing device is a specially designed loudspeaker that releases high-power sound waves for communicating at a distance.
Acoustic Hailing Devices Market Dynamics
- The growing demand for portable acoustic hailing devices (AHDs) is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the acoustic hailing devices market.
- Portable acoustic hailing devices are lightweight, handheld devices which make them easy to be fitted in vehicles and transported from one place to another place.
- Portable acoustic hailing devices are widely used by the fire brigade, police force, and rescue workers. These devices are used in civil defense and bird control operations.
- LRAD Corporation has developed an acoustic hailing device, named as long range acoustic device (LRAD) to send warning tones and messages over long distances rather than using normal loudspeakers. They are widely used for non-kinetic, non-lethal crowd control due to this feature of long range acoustic devices.
- The police force is extensively using long range acoustic devices as a powerful and versatile instrument of communication at tactical standoffs, active shooter events, demonstrations, and in case of natural disasters.
- Leading companies in the acoustic hailing devices market are investing significant capital in R&D to develop superior products. Companies are introducing advanced products with superior voice intelligibility. These devices are extensively used in campus security and law enforcement.
- Summit Engineering Corporation has already introduced a portable device that can be utilized in the civil defense, marine, and military sector.
- Therefore, huge investment by acoustic hailing device manufacturers to develop superior products is expected to be another major factor driving the growth of the acoustic hailing devices market in the upcoming years.
Acoustic Hailing Devices Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on type, the global acoustic hailing devices market can be bifurcated into long range acoustic hailing devices and short range acoustic hailing devices.
- On the basis of application, the global acoustic hailing devices market can be divided into government sector, commercial sector, and others.
- The application of acoustic hailing devices in the government sector accounted for prominent share in the global market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its leading position throughout the forecast period. The government sector has increased spending on public safely, defense, and law enforcement. This is considered to be a key factor driving the growth in demand for acoustic hailing devices in this end-user sector.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market for Acoustic Hailing Devices
- In terms of region, the global acoustic hailing devices market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the global acoustic hailing devices market from 2019 to 2027. The increase in use of acoustic hailing devices in different applications such as bird control is projected to spur the growth of the acoustic hailing devices market in this region.
- The acoustic hailing devices market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace in the coming years due to the extensive use of acoustic hailing devices for several applications including commercial security, coastal security, border patrol, and public safety in different countries across Asia Pacific.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global acoustic hailing devices market was moderately concentrated in 2018, with presence of several national and international acoustic hailing devices players who occupy prominent share in the market. These vendors are adopting different strategies to increase their revenue share and to compete in this competitive environment. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Argo-A Security
- LRAD Corporation
- Summit Engineering Corporation
- Ultra Electronics Holdings
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Acoustic Hailing Devices Market: Research Scope
Acoustic Hailing Devices Market, by Type
- Long Range Acoustic Hailing Devices
- Short Range Acoustic Hailing Devices
Acoustic Hailing Devices Market, by Application
- Government Sector
- Commercial Sector
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Acoustic Hailing Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.