Acoustic Hailing Devices Market: Introduction
- An acoustic hailing device is a specially designed loudspeaker that releases high-power sound waves for communicating at a distance.
Acoustic Hailing Devices Market Dynamics
- The growing demand for portable acoustic hailing devices (AHDs) is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the acoustic hailing devices market.
- Portable acoustic hailing devices are lightweight, handheld devices which make them easy to be fitted in vehicles and transported from one place to another place.
- Portable acoustic hailing devices are widely used by the fire brigade, police force, and rescue workers. These devices are used in civil defense and bird control operations.
- LRAD Corporation has developed an acoustic hailing device, named as long range acoustic device (LRAD) to send warning tones and messages over long distances rather than using normal loudspeakers. They are widely used for non-kinetic, non-lethal crowd control due to this feature of long range acoustic devices.
- The police force is extensively using long range acoustic devices as a powerful and versatile instrument of communication at tactical standoffs, active shooter events, demonstrations, and in case of natural disasters.
- Leading companies in the acoustic hailing devices market are investing significant capital in R&D to develop superior products. Companies are introducing advanced products with superior voice intelligibility. These devices are extensively used in campus security and law enforcement.
- Summit Engineering Corporation has already introduced a portable device that can be utilized in the civil defense, marine, and military sector.
- Therefore, huge investment by acoustic hailing device manufacturers to develop superior products is expected to be another major factor driving the growth of the acoustic hailing devices market in the upcoming years.
Acoustic Hailing Devices Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on type, the global acoustic hailing devices market can be bifurcated into long range acoustic hailing devices and short range acoustic hailing devices.
- On the basis of application, the global acoustic hailing devices market can be divided into government sector, commercial sector, and others.
- The application of acoustic hailing devices in the government sector accounted for prominent share in the global market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its leading position throughout the forecast period. The government sector has increased spending on public safely, defense, and law enforcement. This is considered to be a key factor driving the growth in demand for acoustic hailing devices in this end-user sector.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market for Acoustic Hailing Devices
- In terms of region, the global acoustic hailing devices market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the global acoustic hailing devices market from 2019 to 2027. The increase in use of acoustic hailing devices in different applications such as bird control is projected to spur the growth of the acoustic hailing devices market in this region.
- The acoustic hailing devices market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace in the coming years due to the extensive use of acoustic hailing devices for several applications including commercial security, coastal security, border patrol, and public safety in different countries across Asia Pacific.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global acoustic hailing devices market was moderately concentrated in 2018, with presence of several national and international acoustic hailing devices players who occupy prominent share in the market. These vendors are adopting different strategies to increase their revenue share and to compete in this competitive environment. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Argo-A Security
- LRAD Corporation
- Summit Engineering Corporation
- Ultra Electronics Holdings
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Acoustic Hailing Devices Market: Research Scope
Acoustic Hailing Devices Market, by Type
- Long Range Acoustic Hailing Devices
- Short Range Acoustic Hailing Devices
Acoustic Hailing Devices Market, by Application
- Government Sector
- Commercial Sector
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Acoustic Hailing Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.