White Fused Mullite Market: Introduction
- White fused mullite is manufactured in an electric furnace by the fusion of high purity alumina and high purity silica at high temperatures
- It is a major raw material used in the refractory industry for applications that require high thermal shock and corrosion resistance
Key Drivers of White Fused Mullite Market
- White fused mullite is extensively utilized in diverse applications such as refractories for glass and steel industries, shell building material, investment casting, kiln furniture, spark plug bodies
- It offers low conductivity, excellent resistance against thermal shock and deformation under load
- Expansion of the building & construction industry is expected to drive the demand for iron products primarily for production of columns, building fronts; glass products for manufacturing of structural component, external glazing material, cladding material. This, in turn, is expected to fuel the manufacturing of refractories, which are used to produce iron and glass. White fused mullite is extensively used as lining bricks in glass body kilns and large hot wind furnaces in iron-making blast furnace. Consequently, increase in manufacture of refractories is expected to drive the white fused mullites market in the near future.
- Improvement in economic conditions of developing countries in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is projected to propel the demand for iron and glass based products in these countries. Efforts taken by governments to increase regional connectivity through improvements in rail and airport infrastructure and expansion in the residential construction market are projected to augment the manufacturing of refractories during the forecast period. This, in turn, is likely to boost the demand for white fused mullites in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report here
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global White Fused Mullite Market
- In terms of region, the global white fused mullite market can be segregated into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a lucrative region for white fused mullite market during the forecast period, owing to an increase in per capita income of people and rise in urbanization in the region. This, in turn, is projected to drive the building & construction sector across the region. For instance, through the ‘Housing for All’ initiative, the Government of India aims to build 20 million affordable houses for the urban poor by 2022. This initiative is expected to significantly boost residential construction across the country. Additionally, investments in energy infrastructure projects are expected to rise due to an increase in focus on expansion of renewable energy resources. This, in turn, is likely to augment the white fused mullites market in Asia Pacific.
- Furthermore, government programs, such as Smart Cities Mission, are projected to boost the construction industry in India. This, in turn, is anticipated to augment the white fused mullite market across the country.
- The market in North America is already well-established. Manufacturers of white fused mullite in in North America are more focused on enhancing the quality of white fused mullites for various end-use industries and development of new innovative products to strengthen their presence in the global market.
- The white fused mullite market in Latin America is projected to expand at a sluggish pace, as compared to the market in Asia Pacific, due to the presence of few producers of white fused mullite in the region.
- The white fused mullite market in Middle East & Africa is expected to expand at a significant pace, due to rapid expansion of building & construction sector across the region. Rise of population coupled with significant improvements in economic conditions has led to an increase in the demand for residential, hospitality, healthcare, and infrastructure facilities across GCC and the UAE. All these factors are likely to augment the demand for refractories in iron & steel and cement industries. Thus, boosting the demand for white fused mullite, which is extensively utilized in manufacture of refractories.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report here
Key Players in White Fused Mullite Market
The white fused mullite market is consolidated in nature and is dominated by a handful of big manufacturers and few small producers. Key manufacturers operating in the global white fused mullite market include:
- Washington Mills Electro Minerals Limited
- Carborundum Universal Limited
- KT Refractories US Company
- Henan Ruishi Renewable Resources Group Co.,Ltd.
- Imerys Refractory Minerals
- Monofrax LLC
- SHOWA DENKO K.K.
- Pred Materials International, Inc.
- Ashapura Minchem Ltd
- Electro Abrasives, LLC.
- Dashiqiao Dongxing Mining Co. Ltd
- Sinocean Technology
- MOTIM Electrocorundum Ltd.
- Orient Abrasives Ltd
Global White Fused Mullite Market: Research Scope
Global White Fused Mullite Market, by Application
- Refractories for glass and steel industries
- Shell Building Material
- Investment Casting
- Kiln Furniture
- Spark Plug Bodies
Global White Fused Mullite Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.