Large Blow Molded Products Market
Large Blow Molded Products Market (Type: Polyethylene [PE], Polypropylene ([PP], Polycarbonate [PC], Polystyrene [PS], Polyethylene Terephthalate [PET], Polyvinyl Chloride [PVC], Nylon [PA], Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene [ABS], and Others; Process: Extrusion Blow Molding, Injection Blow Molding, and Stretch Blow Molding; and End Use: Automotive, Medical, Packaging, Electronic Appliances, Industrial Bulk Containers, Plastic Drums, Storage Tanks, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
- Chemicals & Materials
- 328 Pages
Soaring Demand for Hygiene Products Creates Income Sources During Coronavirus Outbreak
The COVID-19 outbreak has bolstered the demand for used blow molding machines. Such trends are contributing to the growth of the large blow molded products market, since huge demand and supply swings are influencing used machine prices. The rising demand for hand sanitizers, glycerin, and cleaning products, among others, are contributing to the market growth amid ongoing pandemic.
Even though the unprecedented demand for cleaning products, alcohol, and juices is creating income sources for stakeholders in the large blow molded products market, they need to address volatile market sentiments. Trade conflicts among countries has compelled manufacturers to boost local production and supply of goods. Manufacturers are maintaining optimum inventory levels to reduce dependence on suppliers in cases of peak demand for products.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Heavy Reliance on Petroleum Affecting Production of Large Blow Molded Products
The global large blow molded products market is expected to surpass 6,594.9 kilo tons by 2031. The market is undergoing a significant change with the advent of 3D blow molding and automation. However, the production of large blow molded products is highly dependent on petroleum and is subject to a limited number of applications.
The world’s dwindling oil supply is concerning market stakeholders. Moreover, large blow molded products are associated with problems in wall thickness, which is challenging to manage unlike injection molding service. Advantages such as cost effectiveness and integration of a variety of manufacturing processes are compensating for the technology’s disadvantages.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Custom, Proprietary Blow Molded Products Boost Manufacturer Credibility
There is a growing demand for FDA (Food and Drug Administration) registered and ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registered large blow molded products. APEX Plastics - a dedicated manufacturer of high quality blow-molded plastic products is gaining popularity for its custom and proprietary blow molded bottles, containers, and shapes.
The large blow molded products market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.6% in terms of value during the forecast period. Manufacturers are boosting their credibility by enabling world class quality management systems that allow to provide superb customer service and quick turn-around for short-to-medium production runs. Companies are investing in state-of-the-art cooling, material handling, and conveying systems to ensure quality & production efficiency.
Plastic Drums, Automotive Parts Creating Stable Revenue Streams
The large blow molded products market is expected to reach US$ 7.77 Bn by 2031. Plastic drums are anticipated to dictate the highest revenue share among all end-use types in the market. Manufacturers are unlocking revenue opportunities through construction barrels, gardening products, and outdoor blow mold decoration products, among others.
Manufacturers in the large blow molded products market are cross training their employees at all levels to ensure each individual is able to maximize their capabilities. The mass production of automotive parts is helping in market expansion, since blow molding enables simple and cost-effective manufacturing of components. Multilayered PET (polyethylene terephthalate) containers are being used to store contaminated lubricants and petrochemicals.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Large Blow Molded Products Market for Performance OEM , ask for a customized report
The bottle and bottling industry is producing above their regular capacity, running up to five shifts in many cases amid the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak. Manufacturers in the large blow molded products market are increasing their production capabilities in refined and essentially-designed plastic bottles for pharmaceutical, personal care and cosmetics products. However, environmental impacts of blow molded products are affecting market growth. Hence, companies in the large blow molded products market should increase the focus on bio-plastics, recycling, and light-weighting plastics to reduce environmental impact of blow molded products. The recycling of compressed air is another strategy of reducing energy use during the manufacturing of blow molded products. Manufacturers are boosting their production for household applications such as food packaging, water bottles, and beverage bottles to establish stable revenue streams.
Large Blow Molded Products Market: Overview
- Large blow molded products are manufactured by using various polymers such as Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polycarbonate (PC), Polystyrene (PS), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Nylon (PA), and Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS). Large blow molded products made by using these polymers possess excellent properties such as easy processing, toughness, and flexibility. Large blow molded products are odor and toxin free; and possess excellent clarity, and water barrier and electrical insulation properties.
- Investments in high-tech extrusion large blow molding machines are anticipated to become a prominent trend in the large blow molded products market to deploy energy savings. These machines are being extensively used to manufacture plastic drums and open-head drums. Manufacturers are implementing antistatic additives on the outer layer of HDPE large blow molded products for increased fire safety.
- Many equipment that store fluids use blow molding products. Cooling system overflow containers, windshield washer fluid bottles, and even fuel tanks are commonly made with large blow molded products. Major home appliances such as reservoirs that contain fluids and help wash clothes and dishes are commonly made via the large blow molding method. Medical supplies and parts such as spray bottles, water bottles, and storage containers line the cabinets. These are made using large blow molding technique.
Key Growth Drivers of Large Blow Molded Products Market
- Air pressure is used to inflate soft plastic into a mold cavity in the blow molding process. It is an important industrial process to manufacture one-piece hollow plastic parts with thin walls such as bottles and similar containers. Production of these products is typically organized for very high quantities, as several products are used in the production of consumer beverages for mass markets. Large blow molded products are replacing conventional glass and metal containers in packaging of various products owing to their improved properties such as crack resistance and ability to withstand high temperature. Large blow molded products, in the form of high capacity drums, are employed in packaging of milk products, automotive products, and household and industrial chemicals.
- HDPE is translucent and can be colored easily as per packaging requirements. Large blow molded products offer excellent moisture resistance. Therefore, they are preferred materials for FMCG and other packaging applications, owing to their ease of handling and manufacturing.
- Rise in demand for large blow molded products in packaging is characterized by rapid increase in demand for packaging of food & beverages and FMCG products. Expansion of the eCommerce industry, primarily in emerging economies of China and India due to increased penetration of Internet among young end users, has augmented the demand for packaging containers.
- Development of a strong distribution network and technological developments in packaging materials to enhance their esthetics and performance properties are projected to fuel the demand for packaging across the globe. This, in turn, is anticipated to boost the demand for large blow molded products during the forecast period, owing to the adoption of enhanced packaging materials and methods to ensure delivery of quality products across the supply chain.
Key Challenges of Large Blow Molded Products Market
- Dearth of universal directives pertaining to applications of large blow molded products is estimated to hamper the large blow molded products market in the near future. Every country has different directives and legislations pertaining to the use of large blow molded products. Companies find it difficult to comply with these country-wise directives and legislations. This can discourage investment in the large blow molded products market, thereby restraining the global market.
Lucrative Opportunities for Players in Large Blow Molded Products Market
- Rapid demand for large blow molded products in existing applications is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market during the forecast period. Demand for packaging is likely to rise significantly, primarily in developing countries, in the near future. This is projected to increase the demand for large blow molded products over the next few years. Large blow molded products are preferred due to their ease of processing and cost-effectiveness. Thus, chemicals and food & beverage segments are estimated to offer lucrative opportunities to the market during the forecast period.
- Large blow molded products are employed in a wide range of applications. The scope for product differentiation is limited to manufacturers. Thus, competitive prices of plastic can provide competitive advantages to manufacturers operating in the price-sensitive global large blow molded products market. Manufacturers can focus on cost savings and technological advancements to reduce production costs of large blow molded products.
Leading Players of Large Blow Molded Products Market
- Key players operating in the global large blow molded products market include
- APEX Plastics
- Mitsuchem Plast Limited
- Berry Global, Inc.
- International Automotive Components Group
- Comar, LLC
- Jindal Plast
- Ring Container Technologies, Inc.
- Technoplast Ltd.
- Supavut Industry Co., Ltd.
- Thai Viwat Plastic Industry
- CHATREE BLOW (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- The SCHUTZ Company
- These players are focusing on expanding their global footprint through strategic capital allocation; and increase in production capacity
- Players operating in the global large blow molded products market are adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, strategic collaborations, expansion, and joint ventures to expand their product portfolio and business operations
Large Blow Molded Products Market – Scope of Report
The latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global large blow molded products market to gauge its growth potential. The study presents detailed information about important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating a landscape for the growth of the global large blow molded products market. The study also identifies growth avenues for stakeholders. The report provides insightful information about how the global large blow molded products market is likely to expand during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the global large blow molded products market that aid companies operating in the market in making strategic decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure the growth of various industries with respect to the global large blow molded products market during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment to highlight growth prospects of the global large blow molded products market and estimates statistics related to growth of the market in terms of volume (kilo tons) and value (US$ Mn).
This study covers a detailed segmentation of the global large blow molded products market, along with key information and a competition landscape. The report mentions company profiles of key players operating in the global large blow molded products market, wherein various development, expansion, and winning strategies practiced and executed by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Large Blow Molded Products Market
The report provides detailed information about the global large blow molded products market on the basis of a comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating the growth of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently operating in the market and are looking for innovative methods to create a unique benchmark in the global large blow molded products market that would help them design successful strategies and make target-driven decisions.
- Which type segment is expected to generate maximum revenue in the global large blow molded products market during the forecast period?
- Which end use segment is anticipated to generate maximum revenue in the global large blow molded products market during the forecast period
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth rate of the global large blow molded products market between 2021 and 2031?
- What are the winning imperatives of frontrunners in the global large blow molded products market?
Research Methodology – Large Blow Molded Products Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the report on the global large blow molded products market is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible sources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the global large blow molded products market.
For primary research, analysts have interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. Based on data obtained through interviews of genuine sources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the global large blow molded products market.
For secondary research, analysts have scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the global large blow molded products market.
Large Blow Molded Products Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study segments the global large blow molded products market in terms of type, process, end use, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and growth trends associated with different segments and explains how they are influencing the growth of the global large blow molded products market.