Global VoIP Adapters Market – Introduction
- VoIP adapter is a device, which converts analog signal of traditional telephone into digital signal, so that it can be transmitted over an Internet connection. VoIP adapter has two or three FXS ports through which a phone is connected. It also has an RJ-45 port, which is connected to VoIP phone adapter through an Ethernet cable. VoIP adapter eliminates the need for purchasing a new device, which are compatible with VoIP phone systems. Additionally, most of the enterprises have automatic provisioning for VoIP adapters, so that large number of devices can be deployed at once without individual configuration.
- VoIP adapter helps in Internet-based calling and provides cost effective calls than traditional telephone systems. Small scale industries use an analog telephone adapter system instead of an IP telephone. The VoIP adapter system helps reduce the expenses of an enterprise on IP telephone devices. Analog telephone adapter device is cheaper than an IP telephone system. VoIP adapter works as a gateway to convert the IP signal into an analog signal. Manufacturers are providing advanced and compact designs of VoIP adapters to drive the adoption of VoIP devices in small and medium enterprises.
- VoIP adapters help improve the quality of the voice and sound during an Internet call. During an Internet call, it can simultaneously provide voicemail, call waiting, call forwarding, and other phone features. Additionally, advanced VoIP adapters provides on-hold music and advanced security features. VoIP adapters need to support various protocols for connecting with VoIP phone or service providers. These protocols include session initiation protocol (SIP), skinny client control protocol (SCCP), media gateway control protocol (MGCP), and H.323.
- North America is expected to be a prominent region of the global VoIP adapters market due to the large presence of enterprises and high adoption of advanced technologies in the region. The VoIP adapters market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand due to technological advancements and government initiatives in the space industry in the region.
VoIP Adapters Market – Dynamics
Increase in Adoption of Hybrid Systems for IP Telephone and Analog Phone Systems to Improve Performance of Enterprise Networking Systems
Increase in demand for IP telephone networking in enterprises is estimated to drive the demand for analog telephone adapters during the forecast period. Companies are using VoIP adapters to reduce the expenses on new IP telephone devices. A company can utilize its old analog telephone system on an IP network with the help of a VoIP adapter. VoIP adapter is cheaper than an IP telephone device. This is projected to fuel the market during the forecast period. Major players in the market are likely to provide more advanced VoIP adapter devices to improve the performance of analog telephones and maintain their dominance in the VoIP adapter market.
Integration Issues of VoIP Adapters with Current IP Networks of Enterprises to Restrain Market
Rise in number of new entrants in the VoIP adapter market increases competition rivalry. Manufacturers are providing VoIP adapters with varied features at economical prices. Several VoIP adapter brands are facing integration issues with enterprise IP networks. This is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global VoIP Adapters Market – Competition Landscape
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “VoIP Adapters Market”
Key Players Operating in Global VoIP Adapters Market
- Plantronics, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Grandstream Networks, Inc.
- Polycom Inc.
- Yeastar Information Technology Co., Ltd.,
- Patton Electronics Co.
- Ooma, Inc.
VoIP Adapters Market: Regional Overview
- The VoIP adapters market in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the next few years, due to the high adoption of digitization and increase in number of features in VoIP adapters.
Global VoIP Adapters Market: Research Scope
Global VoIP Adapters Market, by Type
- Single FXS
- Dual FXS
Global VoIP Adapters Market, by Connectivity
- Software Based
Global VoIP Adapters Market, by Application
- Health Care
- IT & Telecom
- Contact Centers
Global VoIP Adapters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- VoIP adapter Comcast Market
- Analog Telephone Adapter Market
- VoIP Fax Adapter Market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.