Global Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) Market: Overview
- Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) is a high-purity liquid diolefin. It is an organic compound produced as a byproduct during the chemical processing of 1,3-butadiene (dimerization).
- Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) is 1,3-butadiene dimer. Vinylcyclohexene is an impurity found in butadiene during storage, which is developed due to dimerization.
- Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) has a boiling point of 126°C. It is a highly toxic and colorless liquid with strong, pungent odor.
- Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) is used as a precursor in the production of flame retardants. VCH also acts as an intermediate in the synthesis of specialty chemicals.
Rise in Demand for Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) in Chemical Industry
- The global vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market is anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period. Growth of population and rise in the disposable income are key factors expected to boost the demand for vinylcyclohexene (VCH) during the forecast period.
- Increase in the production of flavors and fragrances is driving the demand for vinylcyclohexene (VCH) in the food & beverages industry. Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) plays an important role in various chemical processes.
- Leading manufacturers are focusing on the development of customized technological solutions based on industrial requirements
- Stringent government regulations and volatile prices of raw materials may hinder the global vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
98% Purity Segment Estimated to Witness Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on purity, the global vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market can be segmented into 98%, 99%, 95%, and others
- Among these, 98% is anticipated to be the most rapidly expanding segment of the global vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market during the forecast period. Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) with 98% purity is widely used as a chemical intermediate in various end-use industries. The 98% segment is anticipated to witness rapid growth during the forecast period, due to growing consumption of VCH with 98% purity across different industries.
Chemical Intermediates Segment to Witness Significant Opportunities
- Based on application, the global vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market can be segregated into chemical intermediates, flame retardants, and others (including flavors & fragrances)
- Chemical intermediates is projected to be the most rapidly expanding segment of the global vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market during the forecast period
- Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) is primarily employed as a chemical intermediate in various industrial processes
Chemical End-use Segment to Hold a Major Market Share
- Based on end-use, the global vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market can be classified into chemical, pharmaceutical, food & beverages, and others. The chemical segment accounts for a prominent share of the global vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market, due to rise in the demand for vinylcyclohexene (VCH) as a chemical intermediate.
- Increasing demand from the food & beverages industry has been driving the global vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market over the last few years. The trend is anticipate to continue throughout the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Significant Share of Global Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) Market
- In terms of region, the global vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to constitute a significant share of the global vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market in the near future. Growth of pharmaceutical and chemical sectors, especially in China and India, is likely to drive the market in the region during the forecast period.
- Demand for vinylcyclohexene (VCH) is projected to remain steady in North America and Europe in the next few years. The vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is likely to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period.
- The U.S. is projected to constitute a major share of the vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market in North America during the forecast period. Growth of the market in the country can be ascribed to presence of prominent manufacturers, such as Norquay Technology and Santa Cruz Biotechnology, in the country.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market was highly fragmented in 2018. Prominent players operating in the global vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market seek to enter into partnerships for the development of new and innovative products. Key players operating in the global vinylcyclohexene (VCH) market are:
- Toronto Research Chemicals Inc.
- DA VINCI LABORATORY SOLUTIONS B.V.
- TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology
- Norquay Technology
- BOC Sciences
- Custom Synthesis LLC
- Shanghai Meicheng
- TOKYO CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
Global Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) Market: Research Scope
Global Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) Market, by Purity
- Others (Including 97%)
Global Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) Market, by Application
- Chemical Intermediates
- Flame Retardants
- Others (Including Flavors & Fragrances)
- obal Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) Market, by End-use
- Food & Beverages
Global Vinylcyclohexene (VCH) Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!