Touriquent Device Market: Introduction
- Touriquent devices, also known as compressing devices, control or obstruct the arterial and venous blood flow at certain extremities for a specific period of time. In emergency settings, a touriquent is widely used to stop traumatic bleedings. It also helps rapidly increase muscle size and strength. Touriquent devices are also utilized for intravenous regional anesthesia to further prevent its spread of local anesthesia.
- Touriquent devices are extensively utilized in preclinical settings, military environment, and is widely used to reduce blood loss, thereby improving surgical visualization. Touriquent instruments reduce the risk of related injuries, leading to lower complications and pain.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Touriquent Device Market
- Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, rise in incidences of traumatic injuries, orthopedic cases, limb injuries, several injuries, accidents, and emergency cases are expected to boost the global touriquent device market. Adoption of tourniquets in limb surgeries, which is a highly common practice in plastic surgeries across the globe, is expected to increase during the forecast period. Demand for touriquent devices in emergencies, amputation, and wider acceptance in military use, especially in combat causalities, is expected to boost the global touriquent device market. Availability of touriquent devices that are automatic, accurate, and microcomputer-based with pressure control with safety features are key factors that propel the touriquent device market. According to research, modern pneumatic tourniquets are expected to be utilized in more than one million surgical cases, annually. Moreover, benefits of personalized touriquent system are developed in order to improve the safety of patients during critical situation.
- Recent advancements in touriquent technology have driven the development of personalized touriquent systems, and the demand of the touriquent cuff pressure during surgery is a factor driving the global touriquent device market. Furthermore, a rise in the demand for personalization touriquent instruments, cuffs, and cuff pressure and sleeves is also a major factor that is projected to boost the global market growth during the forecast period.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Touriquent Devices Market
- North America is likely to account for a prominent share of the global touriquent devices market during the forecast period. Technological advancements, adoption of these devices in various medical conditions, and rise in incidences of accidents, traumas, orthopedic surgeries, plastic surgeries, are expected to propel the touriquent devices market in North America. Availability of military touriquent devices in battlefield and during natural disasters is a major factor augmenting the touriquent devices market in the region. Presence of key players offering various touriquent devices with upgraded versions is anticipated to further propel the tourniquet devices market in North America.
- The touriquent devices market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Increase in incidence of extreme bleeding, i.e., massive hemorrhage, growing emergency accidents, increase in orthopedic surgeries, plastic surgeries, and rise in chronic disease prevalence are a few factors that are anticipated to fuel the touriquent device market during the forecast period. Supportive regulations, guidelines, and recommendations outlining the best practices are also driving the touriquent device market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Touriquent Device Market
The global touriquent device market is dynamic with the presence of small number of leading players. Major players operating in the global touriquent device market are:
- Zimmer Biomet
- Delfi Medical Innovation
- Ulrich GmbH
- Hammarplast Medical
- VBM Medizintechnik GmbH
Global Touriquent Device Market: Research Scope
Global Touriquent Device Market: by Components
- Inflatable cuff (bladder) Compressed Air Tourniquets
- Compressed gas source
- Pressure display
- Pressure regulator
- Connection tubing
- Accessories & Others
Global Touriquent Device Market: by Types
- Emergency tourniquets
- Surgical tourniquets
- Noninflatable (nonpneumatic) tourniquets
- Pneumatic tourniquets
Global Touriquent Device Market: by Application
Global Touriquent Device Market: by End-user
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Care
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.