Touriquent Device Market: Introduction
- Touriquent devices, also known as compressing devices, control or obstruct the arterial and venous blood flow at certain extremities for a specific period of time. In emergency settings, a touriquent is widely used to stop traumatic bleedings. It also helps rapidly increase muscle size and strength. Touriquent devices are also utilized for intravenous regional anesthesia to further prevent its spread of local anesthesia.
- Touriquent devices are extensively utilized in preclinical settings, military environment, and is widely used to reduce blood loss, thereby improving surgical visualization. Touriquent instruments reduce the risk of related injuries, leading to lower complications and pain.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Touriquent Device Market
- Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, rise in incidences of traumatic injuries, orthopedic cases, limb injuries, several injuries, accidents, and emergency cases are expected to boost the global touriquent device market. Adoption of tourniquets in limb surgeries, which is a highly common practice in plastic surgeries across the globe, is expected to increase during the forecast period. Demand for touriquent devices in emergencies, amputation, and wider acceptance in military use, especially in combat causalities, is expected to boost the global touriquent device market. Availability of touriquent devices that are automatic, accurate, and microcomputer-based with pressure control with safety features are key factors that propel the touriquent device market. According to research, modern pneumatic tourniquets are expected to be utilized in more than one million surgical cases, annually. Moreover, benefits of personalized touriquent system are developed in order to improve the safety of patients during critical situation.
- Recent advancements in touriquent technology have driven the development of personalized touriquent systems, and the demand of the touriquent cuff pressure during surgery is a factor driving the global touriquent device market. Furthermore, a rise in the demand for personalization touriquent instruments, cuffs, and cuff pressure and sleeves is also a major factor that is projected to boost the global market growth during the forecast period.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Touriquent Devices Market
- North America is likely to account for a prominent share of the global touriquent devices market during the forecast period. Technological advancements, adoption of these devices in various medical conditions, and rise in incidences of accidents, traumas, orthopedic surgeries, plastic surgeries, are expected to propel the touriquent devices market in North America. Availability of military touriquent devices in battlefield and during natural disasters is a major factor augmenting the touriquent devices market in the region. Presence of key players offering various touriquent devices with upgraded versions is anticipated to further propel the tourniquet devices market in North America.
- The touriquent devices market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Increase in incidence of extreme bleeding, i.e., massive hemorrhage, growing emergency accidents, increase in orthopedic surgeries, plastic surgeries, and rise in chronic disease prevalence are a few factors that are anticipated to fuel the touriquent device market during the forecast period. Supportive regulations, guidelines, and recommendations outlining the best practices are also driving the touriquent device market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Touriquent Device Market
The global touriquent device market is dynamic with the presence of small number of leading players. Major players operating in the global touriquent device market are:
- Zimmer Biomet
- Delfi Medical Innovation
- Ulrich GmbH
- Hammarplast Medical
- VBM Medizintechnik GmbH
Global Touriquent Device Market: Research Scope
Global Touriquent Device Market: by Components
- Inflatable cuff (bladder) Compressed Air Tourniquets
- Compressed gas source
- Pressure display
- Pressure regulator
- Connection tubing
- Accessories & Others
Global Touriquent Device Market: by Types
- Emergency tourniquets
- Surgical tourniquets
- Noninflatable (nonpneumatic) tourniquets
- Pneumatic tourniquets
Global Touriquent Device Market: by Application
Global Touriquent Device Market: by End-user
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Care
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.