Threat management & remediation is the process by which organizations identify, manage, and resolve threats that can damage the computer system. It protects reliable information of corporate data and the entire IT infrastructure from malicious cyber-attacks. Threat management & remediation solutions help organizations stay secure and get contextualized and proactive threat intelligence solutions for business stability. Threat management & remediation solution secures confidential data by removing the weaknesses i.e. malicious attacks from the computerized digital technology.
Growing number and complexity of cyber-attacks and threats, and unauthorized access to data are the key factors driving the growth of the global threat management & remediation solutions market. Increasing penetration and substantial adoption of cloud computing by government organizations such as data centers, departments, and business units across the world is another prominent driver facilitating the growth of the threat management & remediation solutions market. Rising trend of data security in government organizations to gain protection from cybercrime incidences is expected to boost the growth of the market. In addition, increasing demand for real-time monitoring of threats across the world is expected to boost the growth of the global threat management & remediation solutions market over the forecast period. Furthermore, growing trend of IoT solutions and digitization is expected to fuel the market. Several solution providers are offering technologically advanced solutions for government organization to maintain their position in the market.
Lack of effective threat management and remediation solutions is expected to negatively affect the growth of the global threat management & remediation solutions market. However, increasing focus on developing effective solutions of threat management & remediation by many emerging and well-established players is expected to overcome this restraint in the near future.
The global threat management & remediation solutions market can be segmented on the basis of deployment, component, enterprise, industry vertical, service, , and region. Based on deployment, the global threat management & remediation solutions market can be bifurcated into on premises and cloud. Based on component, the market can be bifurcated into hardware and software. In terms of industry vertical, the market can be segmented into retail and consumer goods, education, BFSI (Banking, financial services and insurance), IT and telecommunication, government and defense, energy, media and entertainment, enterprise & data centers, and travel and hospitality, among others. On the basis of enterprise, the threat management & remediation solutions market can be segmented into large, small, and medium enterprises. Furthermore, based on service, the market can be segmented into professional and managed service.
Based on region, the global threat management & remediation solutions market can be classified into North America (NA), Europe (EU), South America (SA), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC). The threat management & remediation solutions markets in North America and Europe are expected to account for largest market share followed by Asia Pacific. This is mainly due to rising need for data security against cyber-attacks and threats, and presence of well-established and emerging players providing threat management and remediation solutions. The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period due to recent technological advances and digitization. Furthermore, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for threat management & remediation due to growing adoption of cloud computing in many countries of this region that includes India, China, and Japan.
The key players operating in the global threat management & remediation solutions market are Netsurion, Wipro Limited, Dell Technologies Inc., Aujas, Virtustream, Cavirin Systems, Inc., Briskinfosec, DynTek, Inc., IBM Corporation, DXC Technology, BMC Software, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Brinqa, Tenable Network Security, Symantec, Qualys, Inc., and Skybox Security among others.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.