Thermosyphon Evaporators Market: Introduction
- Evaporators are devices, which are used to separate a solvent from a compound. It can be used to extract a solid by separating the liquid from it or to concentrate and purify solutions which reduce the amount of the end product and remove the impurities for safer storage and consumption.
- Flooded evaporators are divided into forced-flow evaporators and thermosyphon evaporators. Thermosyphon evaporators are used in various industrial processes.
Key Drivers of the Thermosyphon Evaporators Market
- Rise in demand from the nuclear industry is the major factor driving the growth of the market. At the end of 2017, global nuclear capacity of 448 operable reactors stood at 392 GWe, up 2 GWe on the total recorded at the end of 2016. According to the World Nuclear Industry Status Report 2018, 15 countries are building nuclear power plants, with two newcomers: Bangladesh and Turkey. As of July 1, 2018, more than 50 reactors were under construction in these 15 countries. Total capacity under construction is 48.5 GW.
- Increasing research and development activities in pharmaceutical industries to introduce novel therapeutics requires evaporators for many procedures during drug development. Rising demand to attain the highest purity in drugs is one of the important factors driving the demand for thermosyphon evaporators. According to The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations, the world pharmaceutical market was worth an estimated US$ 852,647 Mn at ex-factory prices in 2017.
- Furthermore, these durable, robust, and high functionality thermosyphon evaporators are widely used to evaporate media in oil-chemical, gas, oil, chemical, and other industrial processes.
- Technological advancements have led key players to initiate the development of new and innovative products with enhanced features and more accurate results. This has further prompted other industry participants to reduce product prices, resulting in increased competition.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Thermosyphon Evaporators Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Nuclear End-user Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of end-user, the market can be divided into the following segments: chemical, nuclear, pharmaceutical, and other. In terms of revenue, the nuclear segment is expected to contribute significantly during the forecast period. The operation of the nuclear process generates two types of wastes i.e. high-level waste and low-level waste. High-level waste consists of spent fuel, fission products, and transuranic materials generated during the fission reaction. Low-level wastes are filters and resins used for purification. High-level liquid nuclear waste from the plants are sent for permanent storage. The quantity of the waste is high if stored in the waste vault; it requires larger tanks and constant surveillance. Thus, thermosyphon evaporators are used to reduce the volume of high-level liquid nuclear waste.
Asia Pacific Region to Hold a Major Share of the Global Thermosyphon Evaporators Market
- In terms of region, the global thermosyphon evaporators market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global thermosyphon evaporators market in 2018, and is expected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period. The region is the major hub for key pharmaceutical, chemical, and nuclear firms which has a positive influence on the growth of the market.
- The U.S. is the major market in North America as well as in the global thermosyphon evaporators market. According to World Nuclear Association, the number of operable reactors in the U.S. stood at 99 by the end of 2017.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the highest pace during the forecast period.
- China, India, Japan, and Indonesia are the major contributors to the Asia Pacific thermosyphon evaporators market
- At the beginning of 2018, China had 38 operable nuclear reactors, representing about 9% of the world’s nuclear capacity. The country continues to dominate the new-build market, accounting for three of the four grid connections in 2017, and 18 of the 59 reactors under construction at the start of 2018.
- In terms of revenue, Europe and Latin America are expected to contribute significantly to the expansion of the thermosyphon evaporators market during the forecast period
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Thermosyphon Evaporators Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Thermosyphon Evaporators Market
The global thermosyphon evaporators market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 40%–45% share of the market. A few key players operating in the global thermosyphon evaporators market are:
- Rufouz Hitek Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- Shanghai Baofeng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- NPK Elliron CJSC
- Simmakers Ltd
- ATR ASAHI Process System (P) Ltd
Global Thermosyphon Evaporators Market: Research Scope
Global Thermosyphon Evaporators Market, by End-user
Global Thermosyphon Evaporators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.