Thermosyphon Evaporators Market: Introduction
- Evaporators are devices, which are used to separate a solvent from a compound. It can be used to extract a solid by separating the liquid from it or to concentrate and purify solutions which reduce the amount of the end product and remove the impurities for safer storage and consumption.
- Flooded evaporators are divided into forced-flow evaporators and thermosyphon evaporators. Thermosyphon evaporators are used in various industrial processes.
Key Drivers of the Thermosyphon Evaporators Market
- Rise in demand from the nuclear industry is the major factor driving the growth of the market. At the end of 2017, global nuclear capacity of 448 operable reactors stood at 392 GWe, up 2 GWe on the total recorded at the end of 2016. According to the World Nuclear Industry Status Report 2018, 15 countries are building nuclear power plants, with two newcomers: Bangladesh and Turkey. As of July 1, 2018, more than 50 reactors were under construction in these 15 countries. Total capacity under construction is 48.5 GW.
- Increasing research and development activities in pharmaceutical industries to introduce novel therapeutics requires evaporators for many procedures during drug development. Rising demand to attain the highest purity in drugs is one of the important factors driving the demand for thermosyphon evaporators. According to The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations, the world pharmaceutical market was worth an estimated US$ 852,647 Mn at ex-factory prices in 2017.
- Furthermore, these durable, robust, and high functionality thermosyphon evaporators are widely used to evaporate media in oil-chemical, gas, oil, chemical, and other industrial processes.
- Technological advancements have led key players to initiate the development of new and innovative products with enhanced features and more accurate results. This has further prompted other industry participants to reduce product prices, resulting in increased competition.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Thermosyphon Evaporators Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Nuclear End-user Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of end-user, the market can be divided into the following segments: chemical, nuclear, pharmaceutical, and other. In terms of revenue, the nuclear segment is expected to contribute significantly during the forecast period. The operation of the nuclear process generates two types of wastes i.e. high-level waste and low-level waste. High-level waste consists of spent fuel, fission products, and transuranic materials generated during the fission reaction. Low-level wastes are filters and resins used for purification. High-level liquid nuclear waste from the plants are sent for permanent storage. The quantity of the waste is high if stored in the waste vault; it requires larger tanks and constant surveillance. Thus, thermosyphon evaporators are used to reduce the volume of high-level liquid nuclear waste.
Asia Pacific Region to Hold a Major Share of the Global Thermosyphon Evaporators Market
- In terms of region, the global thermosyphon evaporators market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global thermosyphon evaporators market in 2018, and is expected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period. The region is the major hub for key pharmaceutical, chemical, and nuclear firms which has a positive influence on the growth of the market.
- The U.S. is the major market in North America as well as in the global thermosyphon evaporators market. According to World Nuclear Association, the number of operable reactors in the U.S. stood at 99 by the end of 2017.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the highest pace during the forecast period.
- China, India, Japan, and Indonesia are the major contributors to the Asia Pacific thermosyphon evaporators market
- At the beginning of 2018, China had 38 operable nuclear reactors, representing about 9% of the world’s nuclear capacity. The country continues to dominate the new-build market, accounting for three of the four grid connections in 2017, and 18 of the 59 reactors under construction at the start of 2018.
- In terms of revenue, Europe and Latin America are expected to contribute significantly to the expansion of the thermosyphon evaporators market during the forecast period
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Thermosyphon Evaporators Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Thermosyphon Evaporators Market
The global thermosyphon evaporators market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 40%–45% share of the market. A few key players operating in the global thermosyphon evaporators market are:
- Rufouz Hitek Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- Shanghai Baofeng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- NPK Elliron CJSC
- Simmakers Ltd
- ATR ASAHI Process System (P) Ltd
Global Thermosyphon Evaporators Market: Research Scope
Global Thermosyphon Evaporators Market, by End-user
Global Thermosyphon Evaporators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.