Tangential Fans Market: Introduction
- The tangential fan is a rotating impeller with small radial vane length and without guide vanes in the impeller interior. It is a barrel-shaped fan and consists of forward bent blades. The tangential fan employs a high velocity stable vortex to create a pressure difference between the suction and exhaust. Tangential fan exhaust widths can be as small as 60mm wide up to 360mm. When used in a double width configuration, the range can be extended up to 720mm.
Key Drivers of Global Tangential Fans Market
- Rise in demand for tangential fans in end-use industries is a key factor driving the market. Tangential fans are utilized in diverse applications including industrial ovens cooling, air curtains and blowers for electric resistance. The tangential fan is used in numerous applications owing to its simple and compact construction and relatively small inlet and outlet sections. An increase in flow velocities up to high subsonic levels and high pressure coefficients enables the tangential fan to be employed in small gas turbine units.
- Key manufacturers of tangential fan are increasingly investing in R&D and technology to provide robust designs. For instance, Sofasco Fans offers space-saving narrow designs of AC tangential fans. Moreover, companies are focused on manufacturing RoHS compliant and impedance protected tangential fans in different voltages, ranging from 110 V to 240 V.
Tangential Fan Market: Key Segments
- The global tangential fan market can be segmented based on type, impeller length, industry, sales channel, and region. Based on type, the tangential fan market can be classified into AC Type and DC Type. AC type tangential fans are extensively utilized in air conditioning systems, air curtains, and computer systems. Based on impeller length, the tangential fan market can be split into Up to 150mm, 150mm - 300mm, and above 300mm. In terms of industry, the market can be segregated into chemical, construction, oil & gas, mining, and others (power generation, etc.). Based on sales channel, the tangential fan market can be bifurcated into direct sale and indirect sale.
Asia Pacific to Become a Major Market for Tangential Fans by 2030
- Based on geography, the global tangential fan market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the tangential fan market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the tangential fan market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America tangential fan market can be categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is one of the rapidly developing regions in the world, and it is home to a widely distributed petrochemical industry. Leading centers of petrochemical production in the region include China, Japan, and South Korea. Rise in industrialization and an increase in number of local companies specializing in the production of tangential fans are anticipated to drive the market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global market for tangential fans are focused on innovation and technology advancement to offer industry specific products. International partnerships, IoT based supply chain management, strategic acquisition, and online product distribution are important business strategies adopted by key industry players.
Some of the major companies identified in the global tangential fans market are:
- LTG AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT
- AIR CONTROL INDUSTRIES LTD
- Pelonis Technologies, Inc.
- Continental Blower LLC
- Greenheck Fan Corp.
- Airmaster Fan Company Inc.
- Oriental Motor Co., Ltd.
- Sofasco Fans
- Howden Group Ltd
Global Tangential Fans Market: Research Scope
Global Tangential Fans Market, by Type
Global Tangential Fans Market, by Impeller Length
- Up to 150mm
- 150mm - 300mm
- Above 300mm
Global Tangential Fans Market, by Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Power Generation, etc.)
Global Tangential Fans Market, by Sales Channel
Global Tangential Fans Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global tangential fans market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.