Synthetic Textile Flooring Market: Overview
- Synthetic textiles are mostly utilized for the production of textile flooring. Synthetic textile flooring is one of the key components of interior refurbishment systems used in residential and commercial sectors. Synthetic textile flooring based on tufting technology is a commonly accepted technology by manufacturers in terms of manufacturing cost, as well as easy installation and ease of use by consumers.
Key Drivers of Synthetic Textile Flooring Market
- The synthetic textile flooring market is predominantly driven by textile industry. Consumption of textiles and home furnishings is growing rapidly, owing to rise in consumer spending on home renovation and accelerating investments in infrastructural development. In Asia Pacific, rise in requirement from textile industries in countries such as India, China, South Korea, and Indonesia is also boosting the demand for the synthetic textile flooring.
- Strict quality control, advanced production technologies, and customer and fashion oriented marketing are attributing to the demand for synthetic textile flooring. Synthetic textile flooring is better solution for hospitals, higher education facilities, and gyms where clean design is important, but heavy wear and tear is likely. Thus, increasing use of synthetic textile flooring in the hospitals and schools is likely to boost the synthetic textile flooring market. Increase in demand of artificial grass in outdoor lawns and sports fields is expected to further drive sales of synthetic textile flooring market during the forecast period.
- Increase in demand for synthetic textile floorings for aesthetic purposes and for noise reduction, echo-proofing in commercial spaces such as office buildings, hotels and restaurants, and theatres and auditoriums is a key factor driving growth of the synthetic textile flooring market. Removal of stains and spillage occurred on synthetic textile flooring is easy as compared to conventional flooring due to which synthetic textile flooring is increasingly adopted in household decoration purposes.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report here
Key Market Segment
- Based on product type, the carpet segment is expected to dominate the global synthetic textile flooring market. Carpet is preferred for various applications in residential and commercial spaces. Carpet synthetic flooring acts as pseudo flooring and is available in various designs and textures.
- In terms of technology, the tufting segment is projected to hold major share of the global synthetic textile flooring, owing to lower manufacturing cost, as well as easy installation and ease of use by consumers
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Synthetic Textile Flooring Market
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to constitute the largest share of the global synthetic textile flooring market. In Asia Pacific, supportive government regulations in China and India aimed at promoting investments in their textile manufacturing sectors are expected to fuel the market in the region.
- China is a leading producer and exporter of raw textiles and garments, globally. Asia Pacific accounted for a major share of the global textile market in 2018. The market in the region is anticipated to expand further, owing to the positive outlook toward apparel & garments market in China and India.
- In countries in Asia Pacific, such as China and India, government supports to enhance agricultural yield of cotton, jute, and other fibers which is anticipated to drive the textile market in the region. Expansion in the textile industry is boosting the demand of synthetic textile flooring.
- Growing construction industry in the U.S. is estimated to drive the synthetic textile flooring market. In the U.S., revival of residential construction sector and improvements in infrastructure facilities in developing regions are expected to fuel the demand for synthetic textile floorings.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report here
Key Players Operating in the Market:
The synthetic textile flooring market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 20% to 25% of the market. Few of the key players operating in the Synthetic Textile Flooring market include:
- MOHAWK INDUSTRIES, INC.
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- Beaulieu International Group
- Interface, Inc.
- Balta Industries NV
- Forbo Corporate
Global Synthetic Textile Flooring Market: Research Scope
Global Synthetic Textile Flooring Market, by Material Type
Global Synthetic Textile Flooring Market, by Product Type
Global Synthetic Textile Flooring Market, by Application
Global Synthetic Textile Flooring Market, by Technology
Global Synthetic Textile Flooring Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.