Staircase Pressurization System Market: Introduction
- Staircase pressurization systems are designed to prevent smoke leaking through closed doors into stairs by injecting clean air into the stairwell. The aim is to have the maximum pressure in the stairwell and falling pressure in the accommodation area to facilitate an escape route for occupants and firefighting access. Therefore, the primary function of staircase pressurization systems is to protect fire fighters and building occupants from fire smoke. Published standards exist for the selection of appropriate class of pressurization systems suitable to the building type and application purpose.
Key Drivers of the Global Staircase Pressurization System Market
- The rising construction industry with the high investment in large and lavish residential and commercial projects is identified as the key driver for the staircase pressurization system market. The expansion of the construction industry can be attributed to the rising urbanization and government initiates in infrastructure development.
- Large and tall buildings require special designs of ventilation systems to meet the fire safety and related standards. These standards are usually designed by government bodies in coordination with architects and builders. Therefore, the escalation of building code requirement is anticipated to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
Improved Standards of Smoke Detection and Fire Safety Offers Significant Opportunities for Staircase Pressurization Systems
- The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) has published a list of standards and codes for the regularization of fire safety and risks. These standards are adopted and used across the world. Further, the economic development in developing countries is driving strong investment in residential construction and infrastructure development.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Staircase Pressurization System Market, Request for a Sample
Impact of COVID-19 on the Staircase Pressurization System Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has forced the delay of construction projects and renovation activities. This, in turn, has an indirect impact on the demand for staircase pressurization systems in residential construction. Customers and service providers are expected to renew and update the service contracts to face the economic crisis through mutual understanding and contribution.
Asia Pacific Market Anticipated to Register Significant CAGR during the Forecast Period
- By geography, the global staircase pressurization system market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis of the staircase pressurization system market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the staircase pressurization system market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America staircase pressurization system market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Rising urbanization coupled with high demand for residential buildings is anticipated to drive the growth of the Asia Pacific market for staircase pressurization systems. Moreover, the increasing number of mega-cities and the concerns of dense urban population is demanding strict adherence to building codes and regulations.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Industry participants are investing in advanced technology and expanded capacity to produce integrated solutions. Development of an international distribution network through partnerships with local distributors and service providers is the key strategy of companies to enhance their global footprint. Strict compliance with standards and regulations is crucial to attain sustainable business development. Ongoing investment in research and development to produce new designs allows the introduction of standard solutions.
Some of the major companies identified in the global staircase pressurization system market are:
- Axair Fans UK Ltd
- Air Pressure Solutions Ltd.
- Greenheck Fan Corporation
- Strulik GmbH
- Kingspan Group
- Systemair AB
- Fantech Pty. Ltd.
- TROX GmbH
- Blauberg Ventilatoren GmbH
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Staircase Pressurization System Market: Research Scope
Global Staircase Pressurization System Market, by Class
- Class A system
- Class B system
- Class C system
- Class D system
- Class E system
- Class F system
Global Staircase Pressurization System Market, by Pressurization Techniques
- Non-compensated pressurization
- Compensated pressurization
- Single injection pressurization
- Multiple injection pressurization
Global Staircase Pressurization System Market, by End-use
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Schools and Institutes
- Corporate Buildings
- Shopping Malls
- Industrial Plants
- Others (Government Offices, etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.