Solar Shade Curtain System
- Solar shade curtain system is an attractive window treatment option for windows in rooms that are exposed to the sun
- Solar shade curtain system helps reduce glare, protect against harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, and prevent fading of carpets, furniture, and household surfaces from the sun
- Solar shade curtains provide increased privacy and reduce the overall energy consumption. This helps save upon energy bills.
- Solar shade curtain systems are automated or can be operated manually. Demand for automated solar shade curtain systems has been rising. It is high in the commercial sector due to the increase in number of glass fitted buildings.
Key Drivers of Global Solar Shade Curtain System Market
- Demand for solar shade curtain system has been rising owing to growth in urbanization and globalization. The usage of solar shade curtain system can help reduce energy costs by at least 15%, thereby enabling efficient energy consumption.
- Increase in awareness about these systems among the public and rise in energy consumption are anticipated to boost the demand of solar shade curtain system across the globe
- On October 9, 2020, Interior Specialties installed solar shades at a new hospital in The Villages, the fastest growing metro area in the U.S. The company installed Mecho roller shades on all exterior windows in the medical facility. It also installed a radius display of motorized shades that stretches over two stories. These are controlled by the receptionist in the hospital area.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Solar Shade Curtain System Market
- Based on region, the global solar shade curtain system market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global solar shade curtain system market in 2019, owing to high demand for solar shades in the region. Rise in investments in residential and commercial construction sectors is likely to boost the demand for solar shade curtain systems in the region. The U.S. held major share of the market in North America in 2019.
- Europe is also estimated to account for key share of the global solar shade curtain system market during the forecast period. Demand for solar shade curtain systems is high in the Nordic sub-region due the climatic conditions. The sub-region has been focusing on energy intensive strategies to reduce energy consumption. This, in turn, would help lower carbon emissions.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a highly attractive region of the global solar shade curtain system market during the forecast period, owing to rise in globalization and urbanization. Investments in the construction sector have been rising at a rapid pace in countries such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea in Asia Pacific.
- The market in Middle East & Africa region is expected to expand at a healthy pace during the forecast period. The temperature in the region is high and the use of solar shade helps maintain temperature.
- The market in Latin America is likely to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period owing to less infrastructural development in the region
Key Players Operating in Market
Major players operating in the global solar shade curtain system market include:
- ROYAL SOLSKJERMING AS
- Wallners Persienn & Markis
- ANWIS Sp. z o.o.
- Bodø Markise & Persiennefabrikk AS
- Glasscon GmbH
- Duco Ventilation & Sun Control
- Interior Specialties Hunter Douglas
- WAREMA Renkhoff SE
- Lutron Electronics Co., Inc
Global Solar Shade Curtain System Market: Research Scope
Global Solar Shade Curtain System Market, by Product
Global Solar Shade Curtain System Market, by Operation
Global Solar Shade Curtain System Market, by End-user
Global Solar Shade Curtain System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.