Global PV Inverters Market: Overview
PV inverters also known as solar inverters are a type of electrical converters that changes variable DC (direct current) output of a PV (photovoltaic) solar panel into AC (alternating current) output. Such AC currents are either used by local people, or are fed into a commercial electrical grid.
Global PV inverters market is poised for substantial growth in the years to come as there has been a phenomenal rise in the use of solar energy. More and more companies are committing towards moving from conventional source of energy to renewable ones. In addition to that, there has been a change in the consumer preference for a sustainable environment. Various governments together with further advancements in the sector of renewable energy have set ambitious targets.
In an upcoming report on global PV inverters market by Transparency Market Research (TMR), every important facet of the global market for PV inverters has been elucidated. The report describes in details the key market trends, challenges, geographical analysis, opportunities, and competitive landscape.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the PV Inverters Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Global PV Inverters Market: Notable Developments
Developments in the global PV inverters market are quite a few and they have impacted the market quite positively.
- Solar panels blended with photovoltaic inverter are the newest innovations in the global PV Inverters market. For example, a company like Enphase is manufacturing inverters with the help of an attachment point at the very back of the panel.
- A few of the U.S. inverter specialists have eventually entered into partnerships with variousleading panel manufacturers in the last one year so as to create module without any additional installations.
Enphase Energy, Hitachi H-Rel Power Electronics Pvt. Ltd, Siemens AG, Sun Power Corporation, KACO Omron Corporation, and Tigo Energy are some of the leading players of the global PV Inverters market.
Global PV Inverters Market: Key Trends
The keymarket trends and opportunities of the global PV inverters market are as mentioned below:
Increased Demand for Solar Energy
The demand for solar Photovoltaics (PV) inverters is expected to be propelled by rising demand forrenewable power generation and solar energy. By the year 2020, global renewable energy sector is anticipated to be dominated by solar energy. As such, increase in the installations of PV converted becomes quite apparent.
An unprecedented pace of growth has been witnessed in the industry of renewable source of energy. With various government initiatives and commitments of private companies, renewable form of energy has become a feasible option for the human civilization. The world is on the verge of accepting clean and green energy at a never-seen-before scale. Situation now is such thatit is costlier to run a coal or natural gas plant than running a wind or solar plant.
Unprecedented growth of the solar equipment has been witnessed across all end-use segments and on a continuous basis. End-use sectors such as commercial, utility-scale, and residential all have contributed towards making the use of solar equipment as feasible option. For the solar PV market, utility sector offers maximum growth.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on PV Inverters Market here
Global PV Inverters Market: Geographical Analysis
In the year 2017, the global PV inverters market was led by the region of Asia Pacific. The region accounted for over 50% of the total market share in terms of revenue. Commissioning of many grid-scale solar farms across the region, particularly in India and China, has contributed towards such unprecedented growth of the PV inverters market. Various purchase initiatives and subsidies by the government also have played a crucial role in the region.
Presence of several leading PV inverters market players together with latest technical developments in the power electronics segment have helped meet a massive demand arising out of Asia Pacific in the PV inverters market
With U.S. as an important contributor, North America retains its position of a mature market. U.S is an important market for different types of solar equipment.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the PV inverters market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the PV inverters market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.