Global Solar Power Meters Market – Introduction
- Solar power meters, also known as pyranometer, are used to measure power per unit area of solar radiation flux density (W/m2).
- Solar power meters measure the display of real-time photovoltaic (PV) energy production data from a photovoltaic (PV) system.
- Solar power meters are used to measure the transmission and solar power up to 2000 W/m2, 634BTU.
- Furthermore, solar power meters are used in various applications such as verification and calculation of the heat or heating reduction caused by direct sunlight, and solar power research for placement location of the solar water heater or solar panels.
- Besides, solar power meters are used to measure solar power range from 400 to 1100 nanometers. Solar power meters are essentially used to calculate overall efficiency, energy, and placement of solar systems.
- Moreover, a solar power meter is used in a solar panel site for installation, inspection, surveying, and monitoring as well as for solar energy research. Solar power meters are designed for environmental monitoring of sunlight intensity, so as to compare the intensity of sunlight with the efficiency of solar panels.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Solar Power Meters Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Global Solar Power Meters Market
- Rising industrialization in developing and developed countries is expected to drive the solar power meters market during the forecast period
- Moreover, solar power meters are utilized in measuring solar radiation, which in turn is expected to boost the demand for solar power meters worldwide.
- Increasing adoption of solar power meters in construction activities across the world is expected to accelerate the growth of the solar power meters market over the forecast period 2019- 2027.
- Continuous rise in automobile production is also an important factor boosting the global solar power meters market.
- Consistent rise in demand for solar energy due to sustainable development is expected to propel the global solar power meters market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to hold significant share of the global solar power meters market
- In terms of region, the global solar power meters market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share of the global solar power meters market during the forecast period due to rise in construction activities owing to increasing population in the region
- The solar power meters market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to expansion of construction and manufacturing sectors in the region. This in turn is expected to propel the market in Europe in the next few years.
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global solar power meters market due to increasing demand for solar power meters in construction and manufacturing industries.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Solar Power Meters Market – Competitive Landscape
Companies operating in the solar power meters market are increasingly investing in research and development activities to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture solar power meters. The solar power meters market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global solar power meters market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25% to 30% share of the market. Key players operating in the global solar power meters market include:
- Meco Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- HT Italia S.r.l.
- Fluke Corporation
- Canstar Blue Pty Ltd
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- PCE Deutschland GmbH
- Omega Engineering Inc.
- ATP Instrumentation.
- Jaycar Electronics
Global Solar Power Meters Market – Research Scope
The global solar power meters market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- Distribution Channel
Global Solar Power Meters Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global solar power meters market can be divided into:
- Net meter
- Bi-directional meter
- Dual meter
Global Solar Power Meters Market, by Type
Based on type, the global solar power meters market can be divided into:
Global Solar Power Meters Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global solar power meters market can be segmented into:
- Direct sales
- Indirect sales
Global Solar Power Meters Market, by Application
On the basis of application, the global solar power meters market can be segmented into:
- Solar radiation measurement
- Physics and optical laboratories
Global Solar Power Meters Market, by Components
Based on components, the global solar power meters market can be segmented into:
- Solar Light Sensor
Global Solar Power Meters Market, by end-users
In terms of end-users, the global solar power meters market can be segregated into:
Global Solar Power Meters Market, by Region
Based on region, the global solar power meters market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.