Global Solar Power Meters Market – Introduction
- Solar power meters, also known as pyranometer, are used to measure power per unit area of solar radiation flux density (W/m2).
- Solar power meters measure the display of real-time photovoltaic (PV) energy production data from a photovoltaic (PV) system.
- Solar power meters are used to measure the transmission and solar power up to 2000 W/m2, 634BTU.
- Furthermore, solar power meters are used in various applications such as verification and calculation of the heat or heating reduction caused by direct sunlight, and solar power research for placement location of the solar water heater or solar panels.
- Besides, solar power meters are used to measure solar power range from 400 to 1100 nanometers. Solar power meters are essentially used to calculate overall efficiency, energy, and placement of solar systems.
- Moreover, a solar power meter is used in a solar panel site for installation, inspection, surveying, and monitoring as well as for solar energy research. Solar power meters are designed for environmental monitoring of sunlight intensity, so as to compare the intensity of sunlight with the efficiency of solar panels.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Solar Power Meters Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Global Solar Power Meters Market
- Rising industrialization in developing and developed countries is expected to drive the solar power meters market during the forecast period
- Moreover, solar power meters are utilized in measuring solar radiation, which in turn is expected to boost the demand for solar power meters worldwide.
- Increasing adoption of solar power meters in construction activities across the world is expected to accelerate the growth of the solar power meters market over the forecast period 2019- 2027.
- Continuous rise in automobile production is also an important factor boosting the global solar power meters market.
- Consistent rise in demand for solar energy due to sustainable development is expected to propel the global solar power meters market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to hold significant share of the global solar power meters market
- In terms of region, the global solar power meters market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share of the global solar power meters market during the forecast period due to rise in construction activities owing to increasing population in the region
- The solar power meters market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to expansion of construction and manufacturing sectors in the region. This in turn is expected to propel the market in Europe in the next few years.
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global solar power meters market due to increasing demand for solar power meters in construction and manufacturing industries.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Solar Power Meters Market – Competitive Landscape
Companies operating in the solar power meters market are increasingly investing in research and development activities to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture solar power meters. The solar power meters market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global solar power meters market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25% to 30% share of the market. Key players operating in the global solar power meters market include:
- Meco Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- HT Italia S.r.l.
- Fluke Corporation
- Canstar Blue Pty Ltd
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- PCE Deutschland GmbH
- Omega Engineering Inc.
- ATP Instrumentation.
- Jaycar Electronics
Global Solar Power Meters Market – Research Scope
The global solar power meters market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- Distribution Channel
Global Solar Power Meters Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global solar power meters market can be divided into:
- Net meter
- Bi-directional meter
- Dual meter
Global Solar Power Meters Market, by Type
Based on type, the global solar power meters market can be divided into:
Global Solar Power Meters Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global solar power meters market can be segmented into:
- Direct sales
- Indirect sales
Global Solar Power Meters Market, by Application
On the basis of application, the global solar power meters market can be segmented into:
- Solar radiation measurement
- Physics and optical laboratories
Global Solar Power Meters Market, by Components
Based on components, the global solar power meters market can be segmented into:
- Solar Light Sensor
Global Solar Power Meters Market, by end-users
In terms of end-users, the global solar power meters market can be segregated into:
Global Solar Power Meters Market, by Region
Based on region, the global solar power meters market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.