Solar Blinds: Introduction
- Solar blind is a type of window covering. Solar blinds are made up of woven sheer materials that are used to block out solar rays and absorb heat while allowing a view of the outdoors to be maintained. Solar blinds provide ultraviolet protection to protect furniture, flooring, and interior decor from fading. They also minimize heat transmission from outdoors and lower electricity consumption.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Solar Blinds Market
- Energy consumption has been increased significantly across the world since 1950. Rise in energy consumption can be ascribed to economic development, population growth, and technological developments. Increase in energy consumption is driving the focus of public and private players on the adoption of energy-efficient technologies such as solar blinds, as these technologies help minimize the primary energy consumption and lower electricity bills. This is expected to boost the global solar blinds market during the forecast period.
- Technological innovations in solar blinds with respect to design specifications are anticipated to augment the adoption of solar blinds during the forecast period
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Since the World Health Organization (WHO), announced the COVID 19 outbreak as a pandemic, many countries have declared a complete national lockdown. This has restricted the movement of goods & individuals.
- In several industries such as manufacturing and construction, workers and technical engineers need to work on-site either to perform activities or to monitor the work. Restrictions put in place by governments hamper construction activities and other business activities.
- Slowdown in construction activities is also anticipated to adversely impact the solar blinds market, as the installation of doors and windows is directly linked with the development of the building & construction industry
Residential Segment Expected to Hold Prominent Share of Global Market
- The global solar blinds market can be segmented based on application, operation, installation, and region
- Based on operation, the global solar blinds market can be segregated into manual and automated. The manual segment dominated the solar blinds market in 2019.
- Based on installation, the global solar blinds market can be bifurcated into interior and exterior . Demand for exterior blinds is anticipated to be high, as these blinds block sunlight before it enters the building. Furthermore, exterior blinds have greater capacity to reduce room temperature.
- Based on application, the global solar blinds market can be classified into residential and commercial. The residential segment held major share of the global solar blinds market in 2019. Rise in investment in construction of single and multi-units is also anticipated to propel the residential application segment of the global solar blinds market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Expected to Constitute Major Share of Global Solar Blind Market
- In terms of region, the global solar blinds market can be split into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the global solar blinds market during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the increase in investment in construction of residential and commercial establishments. Rise in numbers of residential and commercial establishments can be ascribed to the strong economic growth, rapid urbanization, and population migration from rural to urban areas.
- The solar blinds market in Europe is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period due to increase in demand for window coverings in establishments to protect furniture and interior decor from fading
- North America is also projected to hold vital share of the global solar blinds market during the forecast period. Ongoing investment in research & development sector for designing of solar blinds to optimize its efficiency is expected to boost the demand for solar blinds across the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Leading companies operating in the global solar blinds market include:
- Somfy Systems Inc
- Saur Energy
- Krumpers Solar Blinds
- Saule Technologies
Global Solar Blinds Market: Research Scope
Global Solar Blinds Market, by Installation
Global Solar Blinds Market, by Installation
Global Solar Blinds Market, by Application
Global Capacitor Bank Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.