Global Social Media Payment Solution Market - Introduction
- Social media is in a continuous state of advancement. Although it’s early purpose was to help connect with friends or other individuals, now it serves as a popular mode to transfer and receive money as well, called “social payment.”
- Social media payment solution provides a mode to transfer money by using applications such as Google Wallet, Paytm, etc.
- Payment through social media trends was initially popularized by PayPal, and other solution providers have meanwhile made their versions, such as Snapcash, Venmo, Google Wallet, Twitter Buy, and Apple Pay. Social media payment solutions are valuable tools for individuals as well as for enterprises. They can either create their proprietary apps or use existing services.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Adoption and proliferation of immediate payments worldwide: Prominent driving factor of the social media payment solution market
- Demand for social media payment solutions is increasing worldwide. Social media payment solutions allow end-users to make immediate payment by using a mobile phone. Deployment of immediate payment technologies is constantly rising worldwide owing to increasing digital currency and e-commerce activity. This is also a major driving factor which is estimated to enhance the immediate payment technologies market during the forecast period.
- For example, consumers are exponentially deploying immediate payment technologies owing to 24/7 access to transfer payment functionality through smartphones, instant money visibility, prolonged access channels, and security solutions.
- Moreover, rising deployment of immediate payment technologies that comprises the usage of mobile wallets, has led to the access of cashless system into the payment scenario. These factors are significantly driving the growth of the social media payment solution market.
Low consumer interest in picking new technology expected to significantly hamper the social media payment solution market
- Consumer interest is one of the crucial factors which is expected to hamper the growth of the social media payment solution market worldwide. This is mainly due to the lack of awareness of immediate mobile payment services specifically in developing regions such as South Africa. Therefore, low consumer interest in picking new technology is expected to significantly hamper the social media payment solution market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global social media payment solution market
- In terms of region, the global social media payment solution market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global social media payment solution market during the forecast period due to growing adoption of advanced payment technologies, indicating potential growth of the social media payment solution market in this region. Europe is estimated to be the second largest market for social media payment solutions from 2019 to 2027. Government-led initiatives for a cashless economy is likely to drive the social media payment solution market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global social media payment solution market during the forecast period due to growing adoption of smart appliances and increasing mobile data usage which is expected to increase the adoption of social media payment solutions in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Social Media Payment Solution Market
- Allied Wallet, Inc.
- Bango PLC
- Boku Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- PayPal Holdings, Inc.
- SLA Digital
- Tola Mobile.
- txtNation Limited
Global Social Media Payment Solution Market: Research Scope
Global Social Media Payment Solution Market, by Revenue Stream
- Data Licensing
- Content Marketing
- Premium Deals and Offers
Global Social Media Payment Solution Market, by Authentication Type
- Single-factor Authentication
- Two-factor Authentication
Global Social Media Payment Solution Market, by Payment Type
Global Social Media Payment Solution Market, by Payment Channel
- Mobile wallets
- Direct Carrier Billing
- Payment Application Programming Interface (API)
Global Social Media Payment Solution Market, by Transaction Type
- Peer-to-Peer Transfer (P2P)
- Business to Consumer (B2C)
- Business to Business (B2B)
Global Social Media Payment Solution Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.