Smart Medical Imaging Solutions Market: Introduction
- Integrating smart technology with medical imaging devices to detect various diseases by monitoring vital signs are known as smart imaging devices. These types of medical devices can collect invaluable additional data, provide extra insight into symptoms and trends, enable remote care, and offer patients more control over their lives and treatment.
- Internet-connected medical imaging devices monitor and diagnose patients in various ways. Companies are continuously investing in R&D to develop and launch new products with advanced technologies.
- In 2018, Koninklijke Philips N.V. and Innovative Imaging Technologies (ITT) announced the development of their new product “tele-ultrasound” to allow clinicians to conduct two-way audio-video calls while streaming live ultrasound imaging. The tele-ultrasound system can be used by a smartphone or similar device. On a call, users have the option to speak directly with the physician by using the face camera, show the position of the ultrasound probe using the front-facing camera, or switch to a live stream of the ultrasound that both can view simultaneously.
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Smart Medical Imaging Solutions Market Report from this Brochure
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Smart Medical Imaging Solutions Market
- Continuous advancement in medical technology is driving the global smart medical imaging solutions market growth. The concept of connecting and monitoring medical imaging equipment via remote servers over the Internet offers various advantages. This remote connectivity has also allowed vendors to gain tremendous efficiencies in their maintenance and support functions by moving from an after-the-fact, break-and-fix service model to a proactive, preventative service model. Medical data can also be accessed from remote area for further diagnosis or treatment of diseases.
- Major factor restraining the smart medical imaging solutions market growth is high deployment cost of connected medical devices and associated infrastructure
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Modality Segment to Witness High Demand
- Based on modality, the global smart medical imaging solutions market can be segmented into ultrasound, X-ray radiography, computed tomography, fluoroscopy & C arms, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and others
- Among modalities, the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) segment held the maximum share in 2018. The high growth of this modality segment can be attributed to the growing demand for early and accurate diagnosis, high adoption of MRI systems by hospitals and diagnostic centers across the globe, and advancements in technology.
- Companies are also developing new technologies and products in all modality segments. In 2018, Esaote SPA launched Smart and Fast Ultrasound Systems for making better, faster, and more reliable decisions even during difficult situations.
General Imaging Application Segment to Witness Steady Growth
- Based on application, the global smart medical imaging solutions market can be divided into: cardiology, general imaging, vascular, oncology, neurology, and others
- General imaging application segment will grow at a steady pace during the forecast period. In October 2019, Turner Imaging Systems received FDA 510(k) clearance for its Smart-C Mini-C Arm Portable Fluoroscopy and X-Ray Imaging Device.
- Neurology segment held the maximum share of the global smart medical imaging solutions market in 2018. Rising cases of neuro diseases and advancements in diagnosis of these diseases are factors driving the neurology segment.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Smart Medical Imaging Solutions Market Report
Smart Medical Imaging Solutions Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global smart medical imaging solutions market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for the largest share of the global smart medical imaging solutions market in 2018. However, this market in Asia Pacific market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period primarily due to the improving health care infrastructure, rising investments in diagnostic imaging, improving reimbursement policies, and growing insurance coverage in several APAC countries.
- Growth of the smart medical imaging solutions market in North America is majorly due to the rise in geriatric population and associated diseases, easy accessibility to diagnostic imaging modalities, and technological advancements
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global smart medical imaging solutions market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Siemens Healthineers
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Esaote SPA
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- Turner Imaging Systems
- Infinitt Healthcare Co, Ltd
Smart Medical Imaging Solutions Market: Research Scope
Smart Medical Imaging Solutions Market, by Modality
- X-ray Radiography
- Computed Tomography
- Fluoroscopy & C Arms
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Smart Medical Imaging Solutions Market, by Application
- General Imaging
Smart Medical Imaging Solutions Market, by Connectivity
Smart Medical Imaging Solutions Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Centers
Smart Medical Imaging Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.