Smart Baby Thermometer: Introduction
- A smart thermometer is a gadget or device that can be connected with a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth and wireless connectivity to track fever and its symptoms
- Smart thermometer is also utilized in a kitchen to ensure that appropriate temperature is achieved while cooking meat and other foods
- The device is generally favored by parents of babies or newborns. The smart baby thermometer is also used to monitor the temperature of young children and infants when they have fever, and it is also employed to test the current ambient temperature.
- The thermometer helps monitor an infant’s body temperature in real-time and instantly alerts the parents when the temperature rises over a preset number
- Smart thermometers are portable, easy to use, comfortable, and safe to use
Key Drivers of Global Smart Baby Thermometer Market
- Increase in adoption of smart products is expected to drive the global smart baby thermometer market during the forecast period
- Increase in number of infectious diseases is projected to drive the demand for body temperature sensor patch during the forecast period
- Demand for automated products is increasing consistently and hence, numerous vendors in the global smart baby thermometer market are offering automation systems with remote access through tablets, mobiles, and other mobile computing devices
- Players operating in the market offer products with improved features to attract new customers and retain existing customers
- For instance, in June 2020, VAVA announced the launch of its new The VAVA Smart Baby Thermometer. The product is designed to monitoring temperature of babies in real time. The product has a portable case with LED light notification, medical-grade 3M adhesive patch, and 24hrs real-time monitoring with fever alert. The product has been approved by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the U.S.
Smart Baby Ear Thermometer Segment to Expand Rapidly During the Forecast Period
- In terms of product type, the global smart baby thermometer market can be classified into smart baby ear thermometer and smart baby infrared thermometer
- The smart baby ear thermometer segment is projected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period due to its increasing use in hospitals. The smart baby ear thermometer is considered to be an ideal product to measure the baby's temperature.
- The smart baby ear thermometer offers real-time guidance whenever required, and helps in tracking the health history of the whole family. It is also compatible with most Android and iOS devices. These features and advantages of smart baby ear thermometer are expected to drive the segment during the forecast period.
North America to Dominate Global Smart Baby Thermometer Market
- In terms of region, the global smart baby thermometer market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global smart baby thermometer market during the forecast period.
- Increase in inclination of parents toward smart products, technological advancements in the smart baby thermometer, and increase in number of multi-specialty and super specialty hospitals are expected to drive the smart baby thermometer market in the region during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Smart Baby Thermometer Market
The global smart baby thermometer market is fragmented with the presence of international and as well as local players. Key players operating in the global smart baby thermometer market are:
- Exergen Corp.
- Kinsa Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- OMRON Corp.
- Paul Hartmann AG
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Briggs Corp.
- EASYTEM Co. Ltd.
Global Smart Baby Thermometer Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Baby Thermometer Market, by Product Type
- Smart Baby Ear Thermometer
- Smart Baby Infrared Thermometer
Global Smart Baby Thermometer Market, by End-user
- Home care
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.