Sales Pipeline Software - Introduction
- Sales pipeline software is a sales customer relationship management (CRM) software platform that helps track information about open-leads, close-leads, and information about opportunities present in the market.
- Sales pipeline software is commonly utilized in all industry verticals, mostly used by sales representatives to track sales and revenue systems of an organization.
- Sales pipeline software helps take follow-ups and set reminders for task completion for the sales representative so that leads are not missed.
- Adoption of sales pipeline software in various industries is increasing to improve the productivity of an organization by eliminating manual errors.
Global Sales Pipeline Software Market: Dynamics
Global Sales Pipeline Software Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in penetration of internet services in the automation industry is a key factor that is anticipated to fuel the demand for sales pipeline software during the forecast period
- Increase in adoption of sales pipeline software in mid-sized and small sized organizations of various industry verticals to manage the sales process is projected to drive the demand for the software during the forecast period
- Rise in adoption of sales pipeline software among various industry verticals to optimize the demand for selling products and services is also estimated to boost the market
- Increasing number of cyber-attacks and data thefts is a key factor projected to hamper the sales pipeline software market
- Lack of knowledge about sales pipeline software is also expected to hinder the market during the forecast period
- Sales pipeline software is likely to generate lucrative opportunities in SMEs of different industry verticals to manage the sales and revenue generating process of the business
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Sales Pipeline Software Market
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. The pandemic has created disruptions in several markets including the sales pipeline software market.
- Sales pipeline software provides physical and virtual assistance to salespeople to track sales leads effectively. However, various clients avoid personal meetings for safety purposes due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation. This is a key factor that is expected to boost the adoption of sales pipeline software in various organizations.
- Hence, demand for sales pipeline software is expected to increase during the COVID-19 situation
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Sales Pipeline Software Market
- In terms of region, the global sales pipeline software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is expected to dominate the sales pipeline software market during the forecast period due to the presence of several large and emerging players in the sales pipeline software market in the U.S. and Canada
- Increase in adoption of CRM software by various industry verticals in Europe is anticipated to fuel the demand for sales pipeline software in the region
- Increase in adoption of ERP software by IT and automotive industries in Asia Pacific is expected to drive the sales pipeline software market in the region
- Rise in penetration of e-commerce companies in Middle East & Africa is estimated to boost the demand for sales pipeline software in the region
- Adoption of advanced IT infrastructure in South America is anticipated to boost the demand for sales pipeline software in the region
Global Sales Pipeline Software Market: Competition Landscape
- Several key players operating in the sales pipeline software market are launching new services to gain a strong presence in the market and are witnessing rapid technological development
- For instance, in March 2021, Xactly, a prominent player in the sales pipeline software market, acquired artificial intelligence-based company TopOPPS to improve the performance of sales management software
- Freshdesk, a key player in the sales pipeline software market, introduced new sales software called freshsales – a customer relationship management solution for sales representatives
Key Players Operating in the Global Sales Pipeline Software Market Include:
- Avora Holdings LTD. (Revenue Grid)
- Clari Inc.
- Freshworks Inc. (Freshworks CRM)
- Insightly, Inc.
- Infusion Software, Inc. (Keap)
- InsightSquared, Inc.
- MoData Inc.
- Pipedrive Services
- Rapidops, Inc.
- Salesflare BVBA
- SalesRabbit Inc.
- Serif (Europe) Ltd (Affinity)
- XANT, Inc. (InsideSale)
- Zoho Corporation (ZOHO CRM)
- Zendesk, Inc. (Zendesk Sell)
Global Sales Pipeline Software Market: Research Scope
Global Sales Pipeline Software Market, by Application Component
Global Sales Pipeline Software Market, by Deployment
Global Sales Pipeline Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Sales Pipeline Software Market, by Industry
- IT and Telecommunication
- Retail and E-commerce
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Travel and Hospitality
- Media and Entertainment
Global Sales Pipeline Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.