Rubber Silanes Market: Introduction
- Silanes are homologues of carbon-hydrogen compounds of alkanes. Silanes made up of hydrogen and silicon are called unsubstituted silanes. They are unstable and thus can be manufactured in the absence of oxygen. In the silanes family, silicon atoms have four bonds and hydrogen atom is attached with these silicon atoms. The simplest silane is parent molecule known as silane with chemical formula SiH4.
- Silane has the ability to offer excellent adhesion, in addition to high water, ultraviolet (UV), and chemical resistance. This makes it suitable for usage in rubber. Major applications of silanes include rubber and plastics, adhesives & sealants, fiber treatment, and paints & coatings.
Key Drivers of Global Rubber Silanes Market
- Increase in adoption of rubber silanes in automotive applications, led by their durability and ability to provide rapid, easy, and smooth joint finishing, is a major factor projected to drive the global rubber silanes market during the forecast period. Improvement in standard of living and increase in disposable income of consumers have significantly boosted the automotive sector in developing countries across the globe. Furthermore, rise in population has led to a surge in need for better transportation facilities.
- Rubber silanes are largely employed in the production of off-road tires, belts, shoe soles, hoses, and mechanical goods. Rise in usage of rubber silanes to bond tenaciously to silica or clay surface is projected to drive the global rubber silanes market in the near future.
- Increase in awareness among consumers regarding the use of rubber silane-based products with high quality in commercial and passenger vehicles is anticipated to boost the global market during the forecast period. Furthermore, rise in adoption of rubber silanes owing to its superior mechanical properties compared to often utilized natural fillers such as chalk, clay, or whiting is projected to augment the demand for rubber silanes across the globe during the forecast period.
- Increase in demand for rubber silanes in various industrial applications due to their enhanced physical properties is another factor estimated to drive the global rubber silanes market during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Significant Opportunity in Automotive Industry
- Based on product type, the global rubber silanes market can be segmented into functional silanes and mono/chloro silanes. In terms of revenue, the functional silanes segment is anticipated to hold significant share of the global market during the forecast period owing to the rise in demand for rubber silanes in industries such as mechanical rubber and automotive.
- Based on application, the global rubber silanes market can be divided into tire, mechanical rubber, footwear, and others (green tire, etc.). Increase in demand for replacement products in the automotive industry in various developed as well as developing countries is a major factor estimated to boost the global rubber silanes market between 2019 and 2027.
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of Global Rubber Silanes Market
- In terms of region, the global rubber silanes market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of revenue, Asia Pacific is expected to account for major share of the global rubber silanes market from 2019 to 2027. Demand for rubber silanes is increasing rapidly in automotive and transportation industries in Asia Pacific. Rubber silane-based products provide superior wet grip properties and good abrasion resistance to low rolling resistance tires. This is augmenting the global rubber silanes market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
- The global rubber silanes market was highly fragmented in 2018. Rapid growth of the global automotive industry is expected to drive the rubber silanes market during the forecast period.
- Several major players are engaged in research and development activities in order to expand their product portfolios
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market:
- Evonik Industries
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Momentive Performance Materials Holdings LLC
- DOW Corning Corporation
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Gelest Inc.
- WD Silicone Co. Ltd.
- Jingzhou Jianghan Fine Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Nanjing Shuguang Chemical Group Co. Ltd.
- China National Bluestar (Group) Co. Ltd.
Global Rubber Silanes Market: Research Scope
Global Rubber Silanes Market, by Product Type
- Functional Silanes
- Sulfur Silanes
- Vinyl Silanes
- Amino Silanes
- Epoxy Silanes
- Alkyl Silanes
- Methacryloxy Silanes
- Mono/Chloro Silanes
Global Rubber Silanes Market, by Application
- Mechanical Rubber
- Others (Green Tire, etc.)
Global Rubber Silanes Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.