Recycled Gypsum Market: Overview
- Recycled gypsum is produced from waste gypsum by processing it in such a way that the contaminants are removed through mechanical processes including grinding and sieving in specialized equipment
- Gypsum is majorly used as a plaster in the construction and building industry. The global market for recycled gypsum is expected to offer significant opportunities during the forecast period to manufacturers across the globe. Recycling of gypsum also helps reduce power consumption and lower emissions owing to continuous adoption of efficient manufacturing operations.
Key Drivers of Global Recycled Gypsum Market
- Increase in building & construction activities and infrastructure projects, rise in industrialization and quality of construction in developing countries are major factors driving the global recycled gypsum market
- Rise in demand for repair, maintenance, and renovation of aging construction sites in Europe and North America is likely to propel the recycled gypsum market in these regions during the forecast period
- Use of recycled gypsum is expected to increase during the forecast period, owing to the depletion of deposits of natural gypsum and anhydrite across the globe
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Recycled Gypsum Market report
Non-residential application sector to offer considerable opportunities
- The non-residential segment is projected to dominate the global recycled gypsum market during the forecast period owing to an increase in the demand for infrastructure, which has led to strong focus on this sector.
- Supportive government policies for the residential sector are likely to boost the recycled gypsum market. For instance, in India, implementation of Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) is likely to increase transparency in the residential sector of the country.
Environmental concern and discharge of harmful gases during gypsum recycling to hamper market
- Gypsum waste removal, typically from construction spots, discharges some harmful gases that have a foul smell and may adversely affect the environment. Hence, it is imperative for manufacturers to recycle gypsum by virtue of effective management programs. The recycling process also releases a chemical called sulfur dioxide which leads to acid rain.
Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global Recycled Gypsum Market
- In terms of region, the global recycled gypsum market can be split into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to be a prominent recycled gypsum market across the globe during the forecast period. The market in the region is likely to expand significantly in the next few years owing to high focus of governments of developing countries in the region on infrastructure development and increasing urbanization & migration toward urban areas.
- China and India are likely to drive the Asia Pacific recycled gypsum market in the next few years. Commercial, residential, and infrastructure application segment of the market in Asia Pacific are likely to witness significant demand for recycled gypsum.
- Top locations for infrastructure investment includes Singapore, Canada, Qatar, the UAE, Norway, Sweden, Malaysia, the U.S., and the U.K. Rise in demand for infrastructure is likely to drive the demand for recycled gypsum during the forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report of Recycled Gypsum Market
Key Players Operating in Global Recycled Gypsum Market
The global market is likely to be highly fragmented due to the presence of local and international players. Several major players are focused on strengthening their geographic presence by merging with local players in order to reduce production cost and improve efficiency.
Key players operating in the recycled gypsum market include:
- Agri Marketing, Inc.
- New West Gypsum Recycling Limited
- Saint-Gobain Construction Products UK Limited
- FEECO International, Inc.
- EGRS Ltd.
Global Recycled Gypsum Market: Research Scope
Global Recycled Gypsum Market, by Application
Global Recycled Gypsum Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.