Global Real Time Health Monitoring Equipment Market: Introduction
The global real time health monitoring equipment market is rising at a tremendous rate. The need to have an automatic flow of information between patients and healthcare professionals forms the base of the growth in this market. The increasing demand for the integration of health monitoring devices in the medical and healthcare sector is creating lucrative opportunities for this market.
In this research report, the global real time health monitoring equipment market has been thoroughly evaluated, using quantitative and qualitative assessment techniques. It has estimated the market’s performance over the period from 2019 to 2027 on the basis of the key trends and market dynamics. It also offers precise evaluations of the main segments and each of the regional markets for real time health monitoring equipment across the world.
Need an Overview of the Report on Real Time Health Monitoring Equipment Market? Ask for the Brochure here
Global Real Time Health Monitoring Equipment Market: Notable Developments
The global real time health monitoring equipment market is riding high on success. The vendor landscape is highly competitive and fragmented. GE Healthcare, FitBit, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Withings SA, Boston Scientific Corp., Xiaomi, Omron Healthcare, and F. Hoffmann-La Roche are the some of the main participants in the worldwide real time health monitoring equipment market. A few of the notable development happened in this market in the recent times are:
- Recently, Nokia reintroduced its entire Withings (formerly known as Nokia Health) portfolio of digital health devices. With this, the company plans to re-establish its brand name in the healthcare sector.
- GE Healthcare acquired Biosafe Group, which supplied integrated cell bioprocessing systems for the cell therapy and regenerative medicine industry, for an undisclosed sum. The acquisition of Biosafe expanded GE Healthcare’s end-to-end ecosystem of products, solutions, and services for its cell therapy customers and expanded GE’s technology reach to a number of new cell and therapy types.
- Fitbit Inc., the market leader in the connected health and fitness devices, procured the wearable payment assets of Coin, a Silicon Valley-based consumer electronics and financial technology firm. According to the deal, the company will have a full authority on the key persons and the intellectual properties related to the wearable payment platform of Coin.
Global Real Time Health Monitoring Equipment Market Dynamics
The rising usage of smartphones and wearable devices mong consumers has surfaced as the main driving force behind the growth of the global real time health monitoring equipment market. Apart from this, the increase awareness regarding the benefits of these devices among people and caregivers in developing countries, such as India, is also reflecting positively on the growth of this market. However, the hesitation in sharing health-related information may limit the demand for real time health monitoring equipment to some extent in the future.
Stuck in a Neck-to-Neck Competition with Other Brands? Request a Custom Report on “Real Time Health Monitoring Equipment Market” here
North America Leads Global Real Time Health Monitoring Equipment Market
The global real time health monitoring equipment market mainly records its presence across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America, among these, has occupied the top position due to the presence of a large geriatric population base, which requires continuous monitoring of health. The U.S. and Canada are the main markets for real time health monitoring equipment in North America. Europe, with the rising need to improve patient health management for the geriatric population and reduce healthcare costs, is sitting on the second position.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.