Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector Market: Introduction
- Pulsed flame photometric detector is the instrument used to analyze sulfur, phosphorus, hydrogen sulfide, carbonyl sulfide, sulfide dioxide, methyl mercaptan, dimethyl sulfide, carbon disulfide, and other elements. A pulsed flame photometric detector is widely used in laboratories and process gas chromatographs to analyze sulfur levels in liquid-phase petrochemicals. Besides, a pulsed flame photometric detector is used to analyze organo- phosphorus pesticides in wastewater and food commodities.
- Pulsed flame photometric detectors are of three types: thermionic specific detector (TSD), nitrogen-phosphorus detector, and flame photometric detector (FPD). A pulsed flame photometric detector is used to analyze an inorganic chemical, to determine the concentration of certain metal ions that includes sodium, potassium, lithium, and calcium.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has strained the world and affected almost every industry whether petrochemicals, food & beverage, and oil & gas, among others. Hence, governments of different countries are taking precautions and efforts to kill the effect of the virus and other harmful elements. Pulsed flame photometric detectors are used to analyze the organo phosphorus pesticides, which are mostly applied in commercial pesticides, so as to analyze the content of toxic pesticide residues, which are harmful.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector Market: Dynamics
Global Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Rising adoption of pulsed flame photometric detectors for testing across laboratories is expected to accelerate the growth of the market.
- Increasing use of pulsed flame photometric detectors in petrochemical and oil & gas industries to analyze the content of sulfur, phosphorus, and other elements, is expected to drive the market. In addition, pulsed flame photometric detectors are used to analyze the impurities in propane and propylene in the petrochemicals sector, which in turn is expected to trigger the growth of the market.
- Growing use of pulsed flame photometric detectors in the food & beverage industry across the world for flavor and fragrances, beverage-grade CO2, and chemical warfare agents, among others is expected to boost the growth of the market.
- However, lack of skilled operators and limited awareness about the advantages of pulsed flame photometric detectors are negative factors that can hamper the growth of the pulsed flame photometric detector market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector Market
- In terms of region, the global pulsed flame photometric detector market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The pulsed flame photometric detector market in North America is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period, due to well-established players and a growing petrochemical and oil & gas industry. This is expected to boost the growth of the market in the region.
- Europe is expected to hold significant share of the global pulsed flame photometric detector market, due to rising concerns about the environment, as pulsed flame photometric detectors are used for environmental monitoring in the region.
- The pulsed flame photometric detector market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to a rising food & beverage and semiconductor sector across the region, which is expected to augment the market. India and China are the major countries enhancing the growth of the pulsed flame photometric detector market.
Global Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector Market
Local, regional, and international players are active in the pulsed flame photometric detector market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% share of the market. Key players operating in the global pulsed flame photometric detector market are:
- Xylem Inc.
- KRÜSS Optronic GmbH
- Electro-Optics Technology, Inc.
- Scion Instruments.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- SRA Instrument
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC
Global Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector Market: Research Scope
Global Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector Market Segmentation, by Type
- Single Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector
- Dual Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector
Global Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector Market Segmentation, by Product Type
- Thermionic Specific Detector (TSD)
- Nitrogen-phosphorus detector
- Flame Photometric Detector (FPD)
Global Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Food & Beverage
- Oil & Gas
- Environmental Monitoring
Global Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.