Precast Foam Coatings market: Introduction
- Foam is an even spreading of small gas bubbles in a liquid. It is sprayed on the exterior of the substrate. Precast foam coatings are composed of various types of modified polymers.
- Precast foam coatings are polymer-modified rigid coatings used to coat foam shapes, rigid insulation panels, insulated concrete, etc.
- Precast foam coatings are used to safeguard the coated object from the outer environment. These coatings provide flexibility, hardness, and UV protection.
- Various types of precast foam coatings include acrylic, polyurethane, epoxy, polyester, PVC, latex, and vinyl
- These coatings are flame and water resistant, and provide high strength and durability. They are widely used as colorants and surface coatings.
- Precast foam coatings provide colorful and glossy finish, and enhance the foam texture. These coatings are useful in cold and hot climates.
Rise in Demand for Construction to Drive Global Precast Foam Coatings market
- Wide applications of precast foam coatings in various end-user industries is expected to fuel the market during the forecast period
- Rise in demand for precast foam coatings in the construction industry is boosting the global precast foam coatings market during the forecast period. Increase in trend of green building and construction materials for energy-efficient commercial and residential buildings is also estimated to propel the demand for precast foam coatings during the forecast period.
- Epoxy-based precast foam coatings are considered environment friendly, as they do not contain volatile organic compounds. This is projected to augment the demand for precast foam coatings.
- Volatility in raw materials prices, economic slowdown, and stringent government regulations are likely to hamper the global precast foam coatings market in the near future
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Polyurethane Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on product, the global precast foam coatings market can be divided into powder-based, solvent-based, and water-based. The powder-based segment is projected to witness significant growth during forecast period. The solvent-based segment is anticipated to account for major share of the global precast foam coatings market during the forecast period.
Polyurethane Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Based on resin type, the global precast foam coatings market can be classified into acrylic, polyurethane, epoxy, and others
- Polyurethane is expected to be the key segment in global precast foam coatings market during the forecast period. The segment is anticipated to maintain its attractiveness during the forecast period, due to the high demand for polyurethane in the construction sector.
- Polyurethane-based foam coatings are durable and lightweight. They also possess high strength. They are widely used in the construction sector.
Building & Construction Segment to Hold Significant Share of Global Precast Foam Coatings Market
- Based on end-use industry, the global precast foam coatings market can be split into oil & gas, automotive & transportation, building & construction, consumer electronics, aerospace, and others
- The building & construction segment is anticipated to hold major share of the global precast foam coatings market in the near future. The segment is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period, due to the strong demand for homes and commercial buildings.
- Growth in infrastructure in developing countries is boosting the demand for precast foam coatings in construction materials. Additionally, expansion of oil & gas and automotive & transportation industries is estimated to propel the demand for precast foam coatings.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Precast Foam Coatings Market
- In terms of region, the global precast foam coatings market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is estimated to constitute prominent share of the global precast foam coatings market during the forecast period, due to economic growth and rise in industrialization in India and China. This is expected to boost the construction industry, thereby driving the precast foam coatings market.
- China is anticipated to hold major share of the precast foam coatings market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period. It is anticipated to be a prominent country for precast foam coatings, led by the presence of key manufacturers.
Key Players in Market
The global precast foam coatings market is fragmented, with many regional and global manufacturers. Prominent players operating in the global precast foam coatings market are investing in mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and expansion strategies in order to maintain their leading position.
Key players operating in the precast foam coatings market include:
- Universal Foam Products
- Quikrete Holdings, Inc.
- Hotwire Direct
- Copps Industries
- Xycorp, Inc.
- Nanpao Resins
- International Cellulose Corporation
Global Precast Foam Coatings market: Research Scope
Global Precast Foam Coatings market, by Product
Global Precast Foam Coatings market, by Resin Type
- Others (including Alkyl & Polyester-based)
Global Precast Foam Coatings market, by End-use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Consumer Electronics
- Others (including Arts & Crafts, Military, Packaging, Marine)
Global Precast Foam Coatings market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!