Potassium Titanate Market: Potassium titanate offers excellent resistance to friction and high temperature
- Potassium titanate is a titanic acid compound, which is known for its superior resistance to wear, high strength, and exceptional stiffness. Potassium titanate has a high melting point of around above 1,300°C temperature and offers excellent resistance to friction due to its non-metallic properties.
- Potassium titanate has diverse commercial applications in various industries including automobile, plastic, ceramic, and electronics. Potassium titanate is majorly employed as an additive, especially in brake pads, key switches, bearings, gears, and connectors. Rising demand for brake pads across the automotive industry is likely to fuel the potassium titanate market in the near future.
Key drivers of Potassium Titanate Market
- Potassium titanate is also utilized in welding fluxes. It is a key constituent in the coating of welding rods. Rising demand for welding materials in several industries, owing to the high-temperature resistance and low dielectric properties of potassium titanate, is likely to boost the potassium titanate market in the near future. Additionally, rising demand for high-resistance material of brake pads across the metal and automotive industries across developing countries in Asia Pacific, such as China, India, Indonesia, and Vietnam, is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities to manufacturers in the region.
- Potassium titanate is majorly utilized in the production of metal, organic, and ceramic matrix composites. It is also used in metal replacement to reduce weight of or conserve energy in vehicles. These factors are expected to fuel the demand for potassium titanate across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Automotive segment to offer significant opportunities
- In terms of the end-use industry, the potassium titanate market can be divided into automotive, metal, electronics, and polymer. High demand for excellent wear-resistant materials, such as potassium titanate, is projected to boost the market during the forecast period. Potassium titanate is extensively utilized in the automotive industry for various applications in four-wheelers and two-wheelers. The braking system is essential for the safety of passenger cars and two-wheelers.
- Potassium titanate plays a vital role in the manufacture of braking components in the automotive industry, as it offers high friction which is of high value in the braking system
- Rise in demand for automotive vehicles including two-wheelers, especially in emerging economies such as India, China, and Indonesia, is projected to boost the potassium titanate market in the near future
Asia Pacific to hold key share of global potassium titanate market
- In terms of geography, the demand for potassium titanate can be split across five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is projected to lead the global potassium titanate market, followed by North America and Europe, during the forecast period. Rising demand for automotive spare parts in China, Japan, and South Korea is expected to fuel the demand for potassium titanate during the forecast period.
- Rising FDI investment by various private players in the automotive and metal industries in developing countries is a key factor that is likely to fuel the market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period
- The market in North America and Europe is projected to expand at a moderate pace due to a well-established automotive industry in these regions. Rising demand for lightweight materials in Europe, due to stringent regulations on carbon emission, is estimated to drive the demand for potassium titanate in the near future.
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace due to the limited expansion of the automotive industry in both regions. Increasing demand for personal vehicles in both regions is projected to fuel the potassium titanate market in these region in the near future.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in the Market:
Global potassium titanate market has presence of numerous manufacturing companies. A few key players operating in the potassium titanate market include
- Travancore Titanium Products Ltd.
- Otsuka Chemicals Ltd
- TAM Ceramics
- TOHO Titanium Co. Ltd
- Nanoshel LLC
- Noble Alchem Private Limited
Global Potassium Titanate Market: Research Scope
Global Potassium Titanate Market, by Form
Global Potassium Titanate Market, by End-use Industry
- Others (Aerospace, Construction)
Global Potassium Titanate Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.