Global Portable Welding Generators Market - Introduction
- Portable welding generators are used to produce electric current that is essential to carry out the process of welding. A portable welding generator is equipped with a liquid fuel engine such as diesel or gasoline, which converts mechanical energy to electrical energy.
- Portable welding generators are primarily used in arc welding, stick welding, pipe welding, wire welding, TIG welding, and plasma cutting.
- Portable welding generators are essential equipment at constructions sites, farms, industry and others. Based on power, portable welding generators are classified into two types: Single phase welding generators and three phase welding generators.
- The global portable welding generators market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for welding in the construction industry.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Portable Welding Generators Market - Dynamics
Key Drivers of Portable Welding Generators Market
- Population is growing rapidly and hence, the demand for demand for residential and commercial space is increasing. Therefore, expansion of the construction and building sector is anticipated to boost the market globally.
- Additionally, an increase in the demand for advanced welding technology from the automotive industry is projected to boost the demand for portable welding generators in the near future.
- Increase in economic expansion and consumer disposable income are projected to propel the production of vehicles in the next few years, which in turn is estimated to boost the global portable welding generators market.
- Moreover, rising demand for portable welding generators for numerous applications in diverse industries, such as oil & gas, shipbuilding, offshore exploration, construction and aerospace, is anticipated to boost the market in the near future.
- Emerging technologies and rapid automation are likely to drive the portable welding generators market.
- Increasing shift from traditional welding generators to portable welding generators is expected to provide significant opportunities to manufacturers of portable welding generators in order to cater to current demand of the market.
High Cost of Portable Welding Generators to Hamper Market
- Sluggish rate of adoption of portable welding generators in developing countries is projected to hamper the market during the forecast period.
- However, high cost of portable welding generators and a slowdown in aerospace and shipbuilding sectors are anticipated to restrain the global market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Portable Welding Generators Market”
Asia Pacific is the Fastest Growing Region of Global Market for Portable Welding Generators Market
- North America is expected to hold a significant share of the global portable welding generators market by the end of 2019. This can be attributed to the presence of established manufacturers in the region. The portable welding generators market in North America is expanding due to technological advancement in the region.
- The portable welding generators market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period. This is primarily due to the development of infrastructure and rapid industrialization in the region.
- A rapid rise in urbanization in the developing countries in Asia Pacific is boosting construction activities in these countries, which in turn is estimated to propel the demand for portable welding generators in the region during the forecast period.
Portable Welding Generators Market - Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Portable Welding Generators Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players manufacture portable welding generators. Hence, the global portable welding generators market is quite fragmented. Thus, the intensity of competition is high among these players. Furthermore, rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the portable welding generators market. Key players operating in the global portable welding generators market include:
- Kirloskar Electric Company
- Ador Welding Limited
- GASTECH ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS PVT LTD.
- Honda Motor Company, Ltd.
- Cruxweld Industrial Equipment Ltd.
- Hobart Welding Products
- The Lincoln Electric Company
- Miller Electric Mfg. LLC
- Thermal Arc
- DuroMax Power Equipment
- Shindaiwa Limited
Portable Welding Generators Market: Research Scope
Portable Welding Generators Market Segmentation – by Power Type
- Single Phase Welding Generators
- Three Phase Welding Generators
Portable Welding Generators Market Segmentation – by Application
- Arc Welding
- Stick Welding
- Pipe Welding
- Wire Welding
- TIG Welding
- Plasma Cutting
Portable Welding Generators Market Segmentation – by Fuel Type
Portable Welding Generator Market Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.