Global Portable Valve Grinding Machines Market – Introduction
- A valve is a device which controls the flow of a fluid (hydraulic or pneumatic) in a process. A portable valve is lightweight and can be easily carried. A grinding machine is used to finish work pieces which must show high surface quality and high accuracy of shape and dimension. It is a type of machining using an abrasive wheel as the cutting tool. Portable valve grinding machines are mechanical machines which provide a fine surface from which excessive amount of materials are removed from a valve. These machines are used to repair leaks in industrial pipelines and is a laborious operation involving extended downtime, production losses, besides substantial cost. Over the years, portable valve grinding machines are being upgraded to meet the demands of various industrial applications.
Rapid Expansion of the Industrial Manufacturing Sector
- Industrial manufacturing is a major growth sector for various economies with diverse companies including those engaged in manufacturing of machinery and equipment, electrical and metal products, cement, building and construction material, rubber and plastic products, and automation technology products. A portable valve grinding machine is used in various industries and in the expansion of the industrial manufacturing sector. The machine is used to meet different needs of industrial applications. Portable valve grinding machines are likely to continue witnessing robust growth in the next few years due to the growing demand for valves in pneumatic and hydraulic machines worldwide.
Portable Valve Grinding Machines are High Speed Machines
- Portable valve grinding machines used for flat tapered sealing surfaces enable faster mechanisms and ensures accurate grinding of heavily damaged flat, tapered, and cylindrical sealing surfaces. A machine’s efficiency depends largely on the grindings disks used. These disks are high speed and enables faster cutting and grinding of objects. Grinding disks are specially made for grinding the valve. Faster the grinding happens, faster the output is produced. The faster production of materials by portable valve grinding machines is driving demand and increasing the sales of these machines.
North America to Dominate the Global Portable Valve Grinding Machines Market
- The global portable valve grinding machines market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global portable valve grinding machines market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace due to technological advancements, high manufacturing base, reduced operational downtime, and extended range of lightweight machines in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, which is projected to surge the sales of portable valve grinding machines in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to industrialization, demand for high speed engines, growing demand for portable and easy to handle on-site machining, and high demand for pneumatic and hydraulic machines in China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia which is projected to surge the demand for portable valve grinding machines.
Key Players Operating in the Global Portable Valve Grinding Machines Market
Major players operating in the global portable valve grinding machines market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as EFCO Maschinenbau GmbH, Kemet International Limited, unigrind GmbH & Co. KG, and Chris-Marine AB are focusing on easy to handle machines and high speed spindles which make the mechanism faster. Companies are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for better performance. Key players operating in the global portable valve grinding machines market include:
- EFCO Maschinenbau GmbH
- Kemet International Limited
- unigrind GmbH & Co. KG
- Chris-Marine AB
- Metals Kingdom Industry Limited All
- COMEC Srl
- PROTEM USA LLC
- AZ spa
Global Portable Valve Grinding Machines Market– Research Scope
Global Portable Valve Grinding Machines Market, by Type
Global Portable Valve Grinding Machines Market, by Diameter
- 0.25-6 inch
- 6-12 inch
- 12-24 inch
- Above 24 inch
Global Portable Valve Grinding Machines Market, by Price Range
Global Portable Valve Grinding Machines Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Portable Valve Grinding Machines Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.