Global Pole Tampers Market – Introduction
- Pole tamper is an equipment which is majorly used for contracting operations. It is used to backfill small areas in tight, narrow spaces or up against walls, mains, piping, utility poles, signs, and fence posts etc. Pole tampers are also known as pogo sticks. Manufacturing companies offer exclusive range of pole tampers to cater to a wide range of application areas.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has impacted the sales of pole tampers in the year 2020 as most countries are in the phase of lockdown and manufacturing facilities were also shut. Slowdown in infrastructure development activities etc. in various countries across the globe has reduced the sales of pole tampers in the recent past. Federal governments of various countries have initiated special measures to help ameliorate the conditions that occurred due to the pandemic and boost production, marketing, and job opportunities in different sectors.
Rising usage of pole tampers in garden management projected to be a driver for the market
- Rapid increase in usage of pole tampers for garden management activities will continue to drive the sale of pole tampers in various countries across the globe. Pole tampers are highly convenient for setting poles, asphalt patch, and general construction backfill compacting etc. Increase in usage of pole tampers in construction and infrastructure development activities etc. is also anticipated to surge the sales of pole tampers during the forecasted timeline. Pole tampers with a length of 70 – 90 inches are most commonly used for distinct application areas.
Increase in sales of hydraulic pole tampers anticipated to generate immense opportunities for manufacturers and distributors
- Increase in sale of hydraulic pole tampers is anticipated to create immense opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of pole tampers during the forecast period. Hydraulic pole tampers are used for tamping the soil around the poles, either during installation or the maintenance of poles. They are also used by utilities and contractors for power or lighting poles, fencing, support poles for shading etc.
North America considered the largest market for pole tampers
- Geographically, the global pole tampers market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global pole tampers market in 2020. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rise in demand for pole tampers in garden management activities. Demand for pole tampers is projected to surge in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rise in usage of pole tampers in construction and infrastructure development activities in developing countries such as China, India, South Korea, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for pole tampers in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Pole Tampers Market
Prominent manufacturers of pole tampers are projected to face tough competition during the forecast period. Producers such as STANLEY Infrastructure, MBW Incorporated, Chicago Pneumatic, CS Unitec, Inc., and Emerson Electric Co. (Greenlee) are investing heavily in research & development activities to launch a new range of innovative pole tampers in the market. Companies are expanding their product portfolio and catering to different application areas to increase the demand for pole tampers in emerging economies of the globe.
Some of the key players operating in the global pole tampers market include:
- Chicago Pneumatic
- CS Unitec, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co. (Greenlee)
- Fairport Construction Equipment
- Ingersoll Rand
- MBW Incorporated
- STANLEY Infrastructure
- Trelawny SPT Ltd.
Global Pole Tampers Market – Research Scope
Global Pole Tampers Market, by Product Type
- Hydraulic Pole Tampers
- Pneumatic Pole Tampers
Global Pole Tampers Market, by Blow Frequency
- Below 1,000 bpm
- 1,000 – 1,500 bpm
- Above 1,500 bpm
Global Pole Tampers Market, by Length
- Below 60 inches
- 60 – 80 inches
- Above 80 inches
Global Pole Tampers Market, by Price Category
Global Pole Tampers Market, by End-use
- Others (Utilities etc.)
Global Pole Tampers Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Pole Tampers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.