Global Pole Tampers Market – Introduction
- Pole tamper is an equipment which is majorly used for contracting operations. It is used to backfill small areas in tight, narrow spaces or up against walls, mains, piping, utility poles, signs, and fence posts etc. Pole tampers are also known as pogo sticks. Manufacturing companies offer exclusive range of pole tampers to cater to a wide range of application areas.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has impacted the sales of pole tampers in the year 2020 as most countries are in the phase of lockdown and manufacturing facilities were also shut. Slowdown in infrastructure development activities etc. in various countries across the globe has reduced the sales of pole tampers in the recent past. Federal governments of various countries have initiated special measures to help ameliorate the conditions that occurred due to the pandemic and boost production, marketing, and job opportunities in different sectors.
Rising usage of pole tampers in garden management projected to be a driver for the market
- Rapid increase in usage of pole tampers for garden management activities will continue to drive the sale of pole tampers in various countries across the globe. Pole tampers are highly convenient for setting poles, asphalt patch, and general construction backfill compacting etc. Increase in usage of pole tampers in construction and infrastructure development activities etc. is also anticipated to surge the sales of pole tampers during the forecasted timeline. Pole tampers with a length of 70 – 90 inches are most commonly used for distinct application areas.
Increase in sales of hydraulic pole tampers anticipated to generate immense opportunities for manufacturers and distributors
- Increase in sale of hydraulic pole tampers is anticipated to create immense opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of pole tampers during the forecast period. Hydraulic pole tampers are used for tamping the soil around the poles, either during installation or the maintenance of poles. They are also used by utilities and contractors for power or lighting poles, fencing, support poles for shading etc.
North America considered the largest market for pole tampers
- Geographically, the global pole tampers market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global pole tampers market in 2020. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rise in demand for pole tampers in garden management activities. Demand for pole tampers is projected to surge in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rise in usage of pole tampers in construction and infrastructure development activities in developing countries such as China, India, South Korea, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for pole tampers in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Pole Tampers Market
Prominent manufacturers of pole tampers are projected to face tough competition during the forecast period. Producers such as STANLEY Infrastructure, MBW Incorporated, Chicago Pneumatic, CS Unitec, Inc., and Emerson Electric Co. (Greenlee) are investing heavily in research & development activities to launch a new range of innovative pole tampers in the market. Companies are expanding their product portfolio and catering to different application areas to increase the demand for pole tampers in emerging economies of the globe.
Some of the key players operating in the global pole tampers market include:
- Chicago Pneumatic
- CS Unitec, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co. (Greenlee)
- Fairport Construction Equipment
- Ingersoll Rand
- MBW Incorporated
- STANLEY Infrastructure
- Trelawny SPT Ltd.
Global Pole Tampers Market – Research Scope
Global Pole Tampers Market, by Product Type
- Hydraulic Pole Tampers
- Pneumatic Pole Tampers
Global Pole Tampers Market, by Blow Frequency
- Below 1,000 bpm
- 1,000 – 1,500 bpm
- Above 1,500 bpm
Global Pole Tampers Market, by Length
- Below 60 inches
- 60 – 80 inches
- Above 80 inches
Global Pole Tampers Market, by Price Category
Global Pole Tampers Market, by End-use
- Others (Utilities etc.)
Global Pole Tampers Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Pole Tampers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!